Hi everyone .. happy growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king92171

Reaction score
This is my 3rd year growing outdoor in the ground.. I'm noticing new leaves are spiraling.. more so on my Durban poison and Strawberry cough.. wondering if it's all the rain we are getting... anyone have the same issue?

This is my 3rd year growing outdoor in the ground.. I'm noticing new leaves are spiraling.. more so on my Durban poison and Strawberry cough.. wondering if it's all the rain we are getting... anyone have the same issue?
Hey thanks for joining! Are you over watering or adding too much nutrients?
Give some more info and I’m sure people on here will steer you in the right direction!

Welcome to the passion King. Maybe you plants are revegging? Did you put them outside after being under lights?
please take a pic of your plants so we can further diagnose. I’m sure you can get your answers here ✌️

Hello king and welcome aboard.

Spiraling? That is a new one on me.

Got any photos?

cheers
big

My other plants look ok to me it just this one that's concerning me... yes I think they all went into re veg.. shooting alot of 1 and 3's came from lights to ground it has been raining here like crazy and we have had some smoke fog from the Canadian fires I'm in MA. Here's a pic
20230703_105338.jpg

Hormonal shift due to change in light schedule......started to flower but is now starting back to veg.
Let that settle back into normal growth before flowering again if possible.

Dog what forum did you come from if I may ask
Well.......reckon it was rollers shark tank then og then icfags then planet ganja,thcfarmer,trollitup,skunkskool,grasscity to name A few.
Most of the good ones are gone cept here I like this place quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back