Hi from Greece....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrecuted

Altius Cannabius
Reaction score
Didn't know if i had to start a thread or write to an existing one, but what the heck... I am a newby. I am not a youngster and after 15 years from my last joint i had again some marijuana. I got so upset with the quality of the thing (because it was a thing) that i smoked, and after some research in the net, i decided to grow some.
I am growing on my balcony in pots with compost soil and some organic fertiliser and it goes very well. I was not going to put any fertiliser, but on some pots i mixed some really poor recycled soil, so i asked my floorist about the best organic fertiliser. He answered, that after live manure, the second best is dried manure, and that he gave me. Believe me, it smells worse than real manure, probably cause it is concentrated. I am planning to grow them by the natural way, and by no way stress flowering. Meaning go all the way to October (remember? i am in greece, 330 days of sunshine!!!). Now i have two females in veg stage, and i prepare another 3-4 plants (if i make it before July).
The seeds i grow, since this started as a joke, are seeds germinated from commercial birdfood. So, as you understand i need some help in determining even the strain (the sure thing is they re not indicas).

Also, another strange thing occurs. While the plants were no more than 10cm (4"), they seemed like producing some seeds, stuck on the trunk of the plant. They were dried and fell by themselves. It seemed very strange, and since afterwards everything went ok, i didn't give any importance. Now, after 2 months in the same pot where the already grown plants, saw two small plants sprouting!!! Does anybody know if this is natural?

Also i am gonna upload some pictures, so i can have some expert opinion. Thanks very much....

I am posting one photo of each plant, plus the sprout in the pot of one plant... Whatever comments are appreciated. I think they re sativas. They re both females, after scrutinising them and searching all relevant sites, so to be able to say...
The plant in the biggest pot seems weak, but there is an explanation. In this big pot, i have used a mixture of soil. Organic compost plus earth from a garden i have elsewhere...

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Ok. it's three plants. Here are the two sprouts, both of them in the same pot (the one with the compost, meaning the good organic soil)

1-IMG_0291.JPG

2-IMG_0293.JPG

Welcome to MP bro, glad you could join us. I am kinda scratching my head over your pics. Your plants seem very small and the leaves are so thin and tiny. Where did you get the beans from?

From birdfood.... I know this is not the correct way, but it was handy. Birdfood is mainly marijuana seeds plus some other staff... So i got some of them. You think i am gonna grow two heads if i smoke the buds coming out of them?

woah that's a lot writing

here take this::48:

welcome to marijuana passion .

:smoke1:

first thing I see is soil quality issues.

forgot to mention to :smoke1:

now you got me worried... I think maybe they re ruderalis? but even that they re not bad? no?

jas lemme read what you wrote there.m

they do seem stunted , but green enough. maybe the soil could use a bit more aeration but other then that .

they could be ruderalis

You might have Hemp there bro. You need to get better beans. I might not be 100 percent sure but I have a strong feeling you are going to waste a lot of time for nothing. I didn't even think you could get that crap to germinate.

You might want to read on the resource thread and get an idea for the basics. I am with 7 on your soil issues. Read this when you get a chance>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Thanks anyway. It germinates like hell. Of course this is the climate. Everything grows here. But, anyways, i am gonna keep growing it. I am getting some experience since i have none in gardening. Also, i think i lost this season for growing outdoors, because from now on it gets real hot. So, at least i ll start next year with good seeds....

I purchase beans from trusted sources and never question it :aok:

banners are good things to read....

So, if it flowers before beginning of july, then it will be definitely ruderalis. Two months span. I planted end of April, so i ll let you know... Trial and error. That is the way it goes for everything...

Just checking my ship's log (floating most of the time), and have planted the seeds, end of March. Soooo, i guess if they were ruderalis, they would have flowered. On the other hand, it looks like the seeds may be a shitty sativa or whateva.

Thanks for your interest, i guess i have to wait. Now i am doing my homework (informed about seeds) for next year. I have 8 months to prepare myself.

Latest posts

Back