Hi I'm the new girl in class today 😜

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably just another AI bot. They are all over the forums. Most of the AI programmers that I talk to are using the forums for testing. It's a great way to test your programming. See if you can fool the people into believing your bot is real. If you can, your programming is spot on. If you are discovered, you need to re-program. And, most of them use a female persona since we all know they get more attention on the message boards and forums.

One guy I know uses 2 bots and they converse with each other and wait for 3rd party input.

C'mon folks, this is the 21st century..... Believe NOTHING. Question EVERYTHING.

Who knows.... I could be a bot. ;)

Makes sense. We have a lot of registrations lately using 1st and last names which throws up a red flag with me.

Probably just another AI bot. They are all over the forums. Most of the AI programmers that I talk to are using the forums for testing. It's a great way to test your programming. See if you can fool the people into believing your bot is real. If you can, your programming is spot on. If you are discovered, you need to re-program. And, most of them use a female persona since we all know they get more attention on the message boards and forums.

One guy I know uses 2 bots and they converse with each other and wait for 3rd party input.

C'mon folks, this is the 21st century..... Believe NOTHING. Question EVERYTHING.

Who knows.... I could be a bot. ;)
If you are not a bot check out bingo every third thursday.

She has been waiting for ROSTER
Hey Baby im here
1687299895391.png

Latest posts

Back