High Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just someone who loves growing and smoking marijuana and hates all things orange. Well, most anyway, orange hairs on buds is good. Recently freed myself from a situation dealing with too much hatefulness and am now looking for kinship with more like minds, hoping to find that here.
Peace and love be unto you all.

Here's a bud pic from a recent grow. Goji OG
Goji5.jpg

Welcome to MP! Great looking bud. It is always great to have another experienced grower among our group.

Kyfarmerb, I want to welcome you, too. Like hollowpoint said, from the main page, pick the section you want and up near the top on the right hand side it says "Post New Thread" and a blank page will pop up.

Wow! This looks like the place to be! Got busy with life for a bit but back alive and well.
Autogrower, do I know you from somewhere?
Can you dance?:D
Probably not cause i just got here,,but glad to meet you Woodsrat. I have seen my Avatar before. I just thought it was cool and funny.:D

What ever dance it is,,its going to have to be slow like me. Maybe we can just stand still and hug,,that way i dont get too tired.:D

Wow! This looks like the place to be! Got busy with life for a bit but back alive and well.
Autogrower, do I know you from somewhere?

Welcome Woodsrat , Sounds like it's time to enjoy life if you been busy with it. Yes the people here are nice and seem ready to help. I am new to growing and look forward to learning from others growing experiences bad and good. I wish you luck with your life becoming less busy and more enjoyable.

I think we'll have to wait until the lock down is over and by then I'll be ready for just about anything.:p

Latest posts

Back