home made smoking tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud smoker84

Reaction score
so i broke my bowl last night and let me tell you those were the longest 3 seconds of my life watchin it fall lol had it for 7 years, first one i ever had.... but anyways to the point; i'm not gonnna be able to pick a new one up for a few days due to work, so do any of you know how to make homemade bowls and bongs that work well? all i know of is tin foil and its not enjoyable at all

make an apple bong... dig out a little bowl, poke a tunnel halfway into the apple with something, then another hole at a 45 degree that your mouth will go onto and poke a hole through that meets the bowl-hole. hope that makes sense. works great.

or make a lung.. use a 2 litre of something, cut it in half and tape a sealed bag onto that half... take a filter screen out of your sink tap, or real filter screen if you got one.. cut a hole in the 2 litre cap thats small enough for the screen to sit on top of.. push the bag up into the 2 litre, pack some bud on the screen, then when you light, slowly pull on the bang so it ***** air through... kinda scabby but works great if you got nothing else.. good luck

OR make a vaporizer with a soldering iron.. im far too baked to get into explaining this right now though haha

well dam u know of alot of ways to make stuff haha... i think im guna try the apple, we'll see how it goes

I didn't explain it very well but do you understand what I mean? If not I can explain better or draw a little picture.. it's a good way to blow some stoners minds haha.

that apple bong sounds interesting, explain the instructions of creation on that one in more detail please :)

man how many can i think of ive had to create some things to smoke out of an apple is easy :aok: and foil sux (IMO) you can use a pop can too flatten one side in a bit to make a flat tray area poke a few holes in it close togother and not too big one hole in the end for a carb (if so desired) and use the mouth of the can for the "pipe" end. it will be a bit harsh but it works:bong2:

DSC01371.JPG

DSC01372.JPG

DSC01373.JPG

DSC01374.JPG

DSC01375.JPG

Heres a little diagram for the apple bong.. this should clear things up.

aplle.JPG

The pop can works but is pretty harsh. I don't think you're supposed to smoke that kind of metal kind of like tin foil.

It is similar to the beer bottle method. Put a small pebble in a beer bottle and shake it around. The rock will (should) break a small hole in the bottom of the bottle, which will be the mouthpiece (yeah, be careful). Then you just put the cap back on and use something to poke some holes in it, and use it as the bowl.

fulltimes said:
The pop can works but is pretty harsh
I agree, but in a crunch it works well :D
fulltimes said:
I don't think you're supposed to smoke that kind of metal kind of like tin foil.

but in the bottom of most metal pipes there is a coating of aluminum which is what a pop can is made of its much more heat resistant and doesnt burn off, where tin foil is made of tin a lot of copper if i remeber it right.when i made a tin foil pipe, and ive used it:really who hasent i took a couple of modified bath tissue tubes and cut them to a good size and wrapped the foil around it for hold and the same thing for the pipe end/screen. heck to to a HD or Lowes and looks and sink fitting ends and piece one together for about 2 bucks had a pipe for 8 years that i made till it was stolen out of my car! any way tons of ideas out there i feel like a thread jacker now :rofl: but im :stoned: as could be happy as a Lark so my bad for rambeling on:48:

Yes I'm bored so I figured I'd make a quick sketch of how I made my own vaporizer. You need:

soldering iron
jar or some sort, mayo jar or something with a twist lid
couple feet of hose (like that hose they use for slingshots)
a bowl that fits over the tip of the soldering iron
glue
you'll need to make a stand of some sorts

vaporizer.JPG

Basically you gotta make a stand, make a hole in the centre of it for the soldering iron to come through. Glue down the lid around the soldering iron, and the jar will screw onto that and act as your chamber. Slide the bowl over the tip of the soldering iron, and pack it full of your finest (or even roaches work really well and it isn't nasty cause you aren't really smoking it!) and plug that sucker in. Screw on the jar and wait a few mins for the iron to heat up. Start hooting when you see the first slight sign of smoke.

tiller08 said:
what about the gravity bong (2 liter bottle a koolaid pitcher)

another quick and easy one :hubba: might have to make one of them tonight havent hit one of them in a bit:hubba:

ive gotta try this vaporizor thing ,ive seen outhers talk about them ,but i dont understand the theroy of it if the weed dont burn what get u hi the vapors its kind of hard to understand unless uve hit one im shure ,so its time i find out

made a bong out of a coconut one time used gum to hold the stem in too

tom-tom said:
ive gotta try this vaporizor thing ,ive seen outhers talk about them ,but i dont understand the theroy of it if the weed dont burn what get u hi the vapors its kind of hard to understand unless uve hit one im shure ,so its time i find out

How it works is it heats up to just over 400 degrees fahrenheit, which is the temperature that "activates" the THC, but isn't hot enough to actually burn the pot. When it is done you are left with a bowl of black pot. Apparantly it's more efficient also because when you burn pot, the fire kills over half of the THC. It is like how you won't get high from just eating pot, or snorting the crystals (yes I've seen this done, morons), you must cook it first. It must reach a temperature high enough to "activate" the THC.

Dubbaman said:
then theres that if you can roll.
Although I'm not the best myself but it's a good thing to learn and it can give you something to do if your bored :).

If you go to Lowes or Home Depot and poke around the brass plumbing stuff, you can put together a nice pipe or stem and bowl for a bong (use a Gatorade bottle or something).

For something easier and more disposable, get a watter bottle, plastic soda bottle or something like that. Poke 2 holes in it, 1 for the carb and 1 for the stem. Next, take some foil and roll it around a pen or pencil or something just to get it into a tube. Plug that into the plastic bottle, plop in a screen and enjoy.

I've made lots of these and they only take a few minutes. If you have too big of a hole where the rolled foil goes, just plug it with some wet toilet paper or something.

Latest posts

Back