Homegrown Fantaseeds Armageddon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
I hear this strain is Homegrown's verson of Serious ak-47 but more sativa like high.
Has anyone grown this strain? How is the smoke, and yield?

Pepper said:
I hear this strain is Homegrown's verson of Serious ak-47 but more sativa like high.
Has anyone grown this strain? How is the smoke, and yield?

This might not be a lot of help, but who knows; I have no idea what the particular strain you want to try is like, but i like their Super Crystal very much. Makes very very large multiple colas if you LST it side wasy only about a foot. Each foot of growing it sideways makes about 8 heads, 15 inch tall minimum colas that filled from top to bottom with shiney, dense, crystal coated buds that spiralled around the stems. So they can make well behaved plants that don't hermie. All my seeds that were found to be female and those that were kept were of the sativa growth pattern, so they might make other equally consistent strains. Of potency, the super crystal high is stoned, but like you got hit in the head with one. Kind of a really happy gibbering happy mess kind of stoned, that turns into thinking of trying to talk, but not being able to figure out how to do it kind of stoned. So they can make potent weed, that grows out well and behaves, maybe the one strain you want will also be a Homegrown Fantaseeds great buy? I'd just try it anyway, it reads well, like you thought.

Thanks, but I'm trying to find out about this strain. I know someone out there has grown Armageddon. How was it?

Latest posts

Back