how big will these buds get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
I took these pictures today and I'm not sure if these will have huge buds as I believe I have about 4 weeks til harvest. Do these look like they will have big buds as in the picture in my avatar, which was my last years grow?

DSCN0320 (Small).JPG

DSCN0322 (Small).JPG

DSCN0323 (Small).JPG

DSCN0324 (Small).JPG

DSCN0321 (Small).JPG

Hard to answer as there are many variables that can happen along the way to harvest. All we can really do is give it your best and hopefully she will reward you with her best.

I dont know , but they definitley have more than 4 weeks to go. jmo

my opinion of huge may differ but a friend last year had an auto with buds as big or bigger than a coke can in dia.and 16 in. long. i was impressed.
huge may vary good luck exciting huh

Im gonna say 8 inches long and 3 inches wide:p...oh....and DAnk as Hell

I'm no expert, but they look like the beginning stages still. Yes, they can grow a lot under the right conditions or not, in bad conditions. But do let them grow for 4-8 weeks still. They are baby buds by the look.

It is absolutely impossible to tell how large those buds will get and anyone giving you any kind of definitive answer is just guessing.

I do not know what strain you are growing, but I would say that those have far more than 4 weeks to go--they are just starting to bud. I am guessing that 6-8 weeks (or more) is a realistic guess

IMO From the looks of your avatar picture you harvested to early last year. If its a Sativa your looking at 8 to 10 weeks from the first sign of flower. If it's an indica heavy strain slightly less 6 to 8 weeks. Be patient and let them mature, you won't be disappointed.

Actually sativas generally take 9-14 weeks or so. Few strains finish in less than 8 weeks, even Indicas. In over 30 years of growing, I have never ever had a strain that finished under 50 days.

They are goin get this big! Or ifin yual do this here what I am doin then they goin get this here big! BUT! ifin yual do like this here and then do this, see what I be doin with me hands and the charcoal and then dip them in this here stuff then goin to get this big fur sure. Good luck pilgrem ;)

BWD

:rofl:

I want a measurement come harvest time::p

Size of your buds also may vary because of density.... you can give fat big fluffy buds or you can get rocks growing on your plants that will be some killer stuff but may not look as big...

Thanks for all the comments. The picture in my avatar was an early bud from last year and those plants were enougn to keep me in smoke for a year. My reason for the question is that I head south for the winter the last week in October and we had a wet and cool spring here in Washington so I hope these will be ready to harvest before I head south.

Latest posts

Back