how do rankings work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well usually if u give someone good info or make a post that has good info ppl will give u some reps for that. at the bottom left hand corner there are three icons and its usually the one in the middle good luck peace

it says I have 4290 reputation points...is that good or bad........ is there a way to see who has the least and who has the most...under my avatar it will say when I point at it that Bubba Bear has much to be proud of..whats that about

here is a pic of thre real Bubba Bear...he was a pup then...he is now 3 yrs old...oh...he is the black one up on the end of my recliner

View attachment bubba.bmp

haha "GrewUp to ScrewUp is infamous around these parts"...its all good, wouldnt you rather be infamous than unkown

Bubba Bear said:
it says I have 4290 reputation points...is that good or bad........ is there a way to see who has the least and who has the most...under my avatar it will say when I point at it that Bubba Bear has much to be proud of..whats that about

here is a pic of thre real Bubba Bear...he was a pup then...he is now 3 yrs old...oh...he is the black one up on the end of my recliner

View attachment 23343
ya there is if u go to the top u will see member list click on that than click where it says reputation and it will list it from highest reps to lowest good luck peace

i got 1169 points total and i give people a hint and 95 % its correct they say thank you but i never get no rep points but thats OK rep points are not everything

Unlesss i dont know S. :) i hope No

LOL your not Infamous any more ha ha ha ha, i gave you some rep

Well GrewUp To ScrewUp, Now all you need to do is toss those old boots and grow some hair. Man, we are going to make a man out of you yet....
Prof.

awww somebody gave me sum points :) i just thought it naturally faded back to green after awhile.

Latest posts

Back