How do we win the fight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trailerparkboy

Reaction score
How do we win the fight against all the drug tests in the workplace? I have been trying to get a job for a while now but cant find a place that wont drug test and i cant be spending tons of money on the detox that stuff is to expensive. Anyone know of any types of jobs that generally dont drug test or cheap ways around it that doesnt include giving up the dope?

Let me get this right. You would rather not have a job, than to give up drugs until
you start working. Jobs that do not drug test are cutpurse, drug dealer, owning a
meth lab. There are so many more. The list goes on.

Good lord man! My advise is to stop doing drugs until you get a job. Then
get a life and then realize that life sucks and then you die.

Via Con Dios! Mi amigo.

yeah i agree with ogof trailer, just chill out for a bit..get a job, pass the drug test..and WHAMO..blaze up like cheech and chong cuz you're working now!! OR you could jus fail the tests and have no job...

In my case I wanted to get a job and not have to piss, so I got job dealing with newly constructed homes--Translation: they don't test illegal foriengers so why would they test me! I don't recomend it but I grew up working hard labor jobs all my life plus growing up in mexico hardens you up. In your case I would rather stop smoking unless you can hang with the labor force!

man i do landscaping and let me tell you in this heat its a ***** but hey i get payed every week and good so its all worth it no drug test needed

Well, where do I begin on this one.

In 15 yrs. of being in some sort of paid job. I have been drug tested once. I failed. lol

So I realized Pot is a part of my life I have to adapt and conform on the outside and not the in. If that makes sense.

I worked my cook jobs and my construction/cabinet making. I went to college and earned a degree. I hit the work-force and went through the list. Corporate and large companies are the ones that I notice that drug test. For the most part the Mom and Pop joints don't want to spend their money and don't really care. Just do your job.

I also did interviews at the mom and pop place I worked at. I won't say what I did but it was a white collar job in a manner of speaking. The listed drug screen in the ad. that was it. nothing about required drug screen or anything.

It deterred many applicants right off the bat. But to make a point. We hired a guy that smoked more than I did. Great worker, dedicated and focused. but baked outa his mind the whole time.

I worked that job and got valuable experience. Now I run my own show. and never have to worry about a piss test again. My show my rules. ;)

but Ogof is right. without picking the "right" trade and not getting the skills to run your own show. The wisest thing is to stop smoking and get where you need to be so the drug testing is not an issue.

well IMO, unless you were blessed with a nice rack and a firm ass, you're more than likely going to have to work for a living.....unfortunatly the "tweakers" have gone and ruined it for the rest of us so now its almost as commen as a W4. In my experience the only way to pee clean is 1.) Don't use your own urine 2.) Stay clean for roughly 4 weeks more or less depending on your % of fat cells. Other than that, I myself would not rely alone on "detox" products that more often than not, fail to work. Whats 4 weeks without weed to land "the" job? Priorities and responsibilites are pretty much what it all boils down to.

and "no" I don't work :D

GreenDayGirl said:
well IMO, unless you were blessed with a nice rack and a firm ass, you're more than likely going to have to work for a living.....

and "no" I don't work :D

So you must be blessed with a nice rack and a firm ass, eh... :D

Just had to say it...

you could come to fla.and cut grasses for about 6$ an hour in 100 degree heat ,there are alot of bullshit jobs you can get down here,no drug test ,just bullshit pay for bullshit work ,,,dont be a trailerparkboy your whole life ,good luck in what ever you do PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFI

Latest posts

Back