how do you explain??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovbnstoned said:
I agree with Brimck325

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner
I agree too. I will be slowly piecing my shed together (inspired by 4U's setup) and then telling them when the time is right. Another thought: I know we're all grown buuut do any of y'all parents know what you're up to? For example I could never tell my dad and my mom knows but does not approve (shame) she would have a few years ago but she is now wrapped up in certain religious beliefs *sigh* oh well

I'm sure my parents know I smoke....... noway they know I grow....... although I have to admit.... my father has warmed up to mj a whole hell of a bunch...... he was very much against it until the last 10 years...... in the last 10 years he has changed his view so much he thinks it should be legal....... which is shocking to me.

Got a niece who smokes,while she was growing l acte.d the red neck,told her l would skin her suppliers alive.She is around 30,just told her last year tha.ms to the people here putting up with my stupid questions,that she should come get from me.Felt weid the first time,it was at Xmas. Thanks Again:holysheep:

I was at my older brothers house vaping and smoking joints, it was a regular old pot party, when his 5 year old granddaughter came in. She asked me what my vaporizer was and her mother quickly told her is was for the medicine, she said, oh, and skipped off to play. She has been around it her whole life and it is grandpa's medicine.
Just another idea.

Just talk to your children. I've always been open about everything to my children and though I havent told them I grow i'd be an idiot to think they dont know. I have lil adults and it doesnt take a genius to know if you smell like weed you probably smoke it. I know parents that hide everything from their children and it just catches up to them in the end. Children arent stupid and if you want them to respect you then you have to respect them.

Latest posts

Back