How Does Cannabis Help you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
If at all.

I would like to know what you use it for (medical or otherwise).

What is your favorite strain(s)?

I use Cannabis because it helps with my pain, anxiety, A.D.D. (really) and it keeps me from choking my fellow man to death on a daily basis.

1. Purple paralyzer
2. Northern Lights

What is your favorite strain(s) to grow?

1. Snowcap (indoor)
2. SourD gets HUGE!!! (outdoor)

How 'bout yourself?

Hey buddy!

I've not got a lot of experience YET in growing and even smoking different strains. I smoke it because I enjoy it mainly, but it does also help me with depression, anxiety and insomnia. I had a job interview today and we were meant to get a half ounce on friday but still waiting on it. My oh I was so anxious last night I really coulda done with a smoke!

A while back before I moved me and my fella got some "purple haze". It was in a big dry spell and was all that seemed to be going round, not sure if it was the real deal, but it was such a good up high. One of the days while the other half was at work I went out for a sly one while taking the dog for a walk and it was soooo good, such a good daytime 'doing stuff' high!

To grow... I've only ever grown Afghan, Easy Sativa and just starting some Lowryder #2

Both those were easy to grow, the afghan being a typical indica was short and bushy while the sativa was very lanky, but for my first grow they were great strains!

I must add, as i'm a 'beginner' that I do have a VERY long "to try" list for growing. Well, i'd grow them all if I could! At the top of that list is Aurora Indica!

Another one i've seen is Orange Candyfloss which sounds very tasty!

Cannabis helps many people just to get by in day-to-day life. Without cannabis, my anxiety, depression, ADD and insomnia would be debilitating diseases. I also use marijuana to help alleviate the lower back pain caused by deteriorating vertabrae and slipped discs. In my experience, cannabis as painkiller is best when using a very indica variety.

And hell I just like to get high ... is that so WRONG?? lol

Although I'm not a med user I do find it helps me when my back is giving me fits.

Mainly I use MJ to unwind after a long day... Or when stress is getting to me & I need a li'l something to help me chill...

Basically, it keeps me from ripping someone's head off & doin' the old #2 down their neck! :holysheep: :hubba:

I have a family history of altzheimers and glaucoma. I'm not taking any chances with add, depression, or asthma either, eh??? :bong1::bong1::bong1:

A few more things I thought of that I have used MJ for and found it great for are headaches, PMT and also nausea. But yea ladies...its great when you have PMT symptoms, especially tension and stomach cramps :)

I smoke it because it makes me a better person. I have less anxiety, eat healthier imagine that), and can study/work better. I enjoy strains that are higher on the sativa percentage. I just took a week-long break from smoking/drinking while I was in SLC and I have to say it felt great, but I did get a little irritable with some people.

I enjoy tokin on greens because it tends to relax and calm both my mental and physical being.

My favorite smoke: :joint:

1) Blueberry x White Widow
2) Sudden Impact
3) Trainwreck

MY favorite grow: :heart:

1) Old School Kush
2) White Rhino
3) Vietnameise Black

I pretty much smoke because i have insomnia, i cant sleep with out it. I also have ADHD and it helps me to slow down. When i am high i am normal. I think its because of pot that i got where i am now. It also helps me to concentrate and study... Plus you never know when you just need to relax and have a joint and it just makes the day better. You know when some one pissed you off, just spark one up, and bam your not slitting there throat. And plus when i was an idiot and crashed my motorcycle into a curb at 180mph.... Marijuana helped me fazzze the 6 months i was in a god dam wheelchair. If i had $5 for every time MJ has helped me out, than i would probably have spent it on moor pot..... Thank you MJ i will never forget you...

hey timmy well put, have to agree with you there. a few months back me and mum had an argument and she said some things that really upset me and set me back with my depression again, but luckily we had a few smokes left out of that batch and boy did it help! gotta love MJ :D before me and my fella moved house at the end of last year we used to love sparking one up after work. Whoever got in first would be in charge of rolling :D we even started having a small one at lunch time. I loved going to work high...but then I hated that job..so once again thanks mj for making life better for me :)

I smoke, id rather be vaping, to relase tension and spasms in my back. I was in 3 motorcycle crashes, it takes a toll on ya after the first, haha. ;)

I like to smoke it all...each strain has it own unique feeling for. Id have to say that White Widow is my top atm however!

:D

Thorn said:
Didn't you learn after the first one :rolleyes: hehe

You would have thought so, but just like a surfer who gets attacked by a shark gets back on the plank, so must i. Can't let fear control my life! Ya gotta be fearless in life!!!

I was smart however and took out a FAT life insurance policy the same day i got my first crotch rocket! :hubba:

lol nice one. know what you mean though. I've always loved cycling since i was a teen, last year almost on my birthday i was attacked (long story) while cycling along a busy road. I had to make a statement and everything and along with other crap going on in my life at the time i started to suffer from panic attacks and agraphobia. I also, before that, had my bike tyre slashed by someone who lived in the same building as me! Didn't get on my bike for a few months after that, but i love it too much. Just glad i don't live where i did then anymore!!!

im an artist, i use it to create money with paint...

and it keeps me from killing people.

Latest posts

Back