how i passed a spit test ,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thabongkey

Reaction score
welp hurd this lil tail from a friend ,

hey chewed big red when his p.o showed up and hes like man i aint gotta piss so they made do a spit test , he passed an was like hell yea ,

any way remember this when i had 2 take a test 2 day told i was gonna go smoke a cig , went 2 the store got some big red and vualt ,

chewed 2 pieces for like 30 seconds took a drink of my vualt an then took my test ,

blamo passed , first test messed up an wasnt working ( happened 2 another guy in there )

but i passed now dont take this as a sure fire way , we just stuck ours on a strip test similar 2 a prenancy test ,

bbut anyways :D

i brushed my teeth thurlly 1 hr before and smoke a half a blunt 3 hrs before

Haha!
I cant belived that worked you lucky punk lol

yeah thats sounds like the myth about sticking a penny in your mouth to pass a breathalizer test :rofl:

I hve a question about the sure-gel method for testing cln...does it work for saliva tests that are not the kind they send to the lab? their just the test strip kind. I have to test in a bout two 1/2 hrs

i wouldnt tell you guys if it didnt really happen prolly wouldnt have worked for a lab test but the half *** perganancy tests worked ,

but ya lemme continue :bong1: while i study on installing direct tv , muhahahahaha

now why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before ? :rolleyes:

can one buy stock in this gum? :eek:

off to the store now to stock up :cool:

Mawahahahaha

Latest posts

Back