how im doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polpolno1

Reaction score
hi
well the girls are 4 week old...how time fly.
wating to do fim another day or so, let the top grow a bit that i can cat it...

i put another two light a few days ago to help them grow up...i have 4 t5 but
they are from the said....first grow and first cbinet...
i think its help becouse they grow up a bit...
i send one pictur of the base of the plant its pretty thick to an 18 cm bush?

waiting for respons from the pro

2013-12-12 19.11.33.jpg

2013-12-13 12.24.09.jpg

2013-12-13 12.24.28.jpg

Not pro, but they sure look good to me:icon_smile:

Oh yeah, they look very good and healthy. I don't know if I would FIM those as they look to be very Indica dominant in their leaf and limb structure. I have read that topping and Fimming doesn't take too well on heavy indicas. They seem to do better in SOG types of setups where they grow straight up as they won't get "bushy". You need to look in to the strain and the breeder to see if they say anything about it :)

Nice, how big are you planning on growing them?

I like the virtical t5:aok:..whats the size of that Cabinet? Do you use a fan to help air movement?..mojo for the grow

:48:

hii
thanks for the kind words...
the seed are: samsara seeds el alquimista...they say its northern light*ak47
it is mostly indica.
i didnt do sog ever but they dont grow up, you cant see it but the branches that come from the main branch off the plant have 2-3 intersection and grow very fast....i think i will leave the fim and direct the branches to the lamp that is the colse to it, what do you think?

the cabinet is 60*70*180 or 1.97*2.3*5.91 ft
i have a fan of 130 m^3/hour that i can concet to a fillter

one more qwestion...i pay for 1 gram off mj 34 us dollar!!!!and not a good staff
i want to grow this time quickly so i have some thing to smoke
how long to grow them?in the flowwring time the mj grow more?

thank every boddy

They say that is a 8 week strain. Just watch it under a magnifying glass around that time and look for amber coloring.

plants lookin good! you will need a better light for flowering. go for HPS light IMO

Latest posts

Back