how is my topping job what ya think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
i have made a few attempts to make agood 4 cola short and bushy,,, even canopie....cause of the cfls what do you think

55555555.JPG

555555.JPG

that is one plant toped it at 16 days mabie...i hve to look in my book it is in grow room...I hve to admit i love to top to see what u can get..

looking good man. i liek what im seeing. Just a question see how the plant is like a lime colour close to the stem. do you know why it is like that? my plants get that ? not sure what it is. hoping you can help

i think it is from lst and it bending and healing and stuff... happen to all my plants that i top i have two 4 6 and imb working on an 8 cola all lst with topping ...

i see. I find it shows alot more when the lights go on. after a while mine go back to a nice velvet green. werid i find. what are the strain? or strains? i was thinking could be new growth. what nutes you using if you dont mind me asking?

mg plant food..... they hve alt nodes are almost a month and week mabie a little younger mg seedstrter soil, and mg plant food,,till flower....they are going under 400hps i right now only use cfl they will be first cfl/hpg grow...

So it's topped and trained. Cool. I have a few very young ladies of my own. I may have to give it a shot on a few after seeing your pics!!

not what i was expecting to see lol.

very nice, that'knuckle' is gonna be fat!... soon ;)

Looking good BBB, just one question, this is my very first grow so I have alot of learning to do, but what exactly is topping and how do you do it? Like I said this is first for me and would like to learn from everyone that I can.

Latest posts

Back