How long can they be flooded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BagSeed

Reaction score
I have 2 small plants in my garden (they have a set of big leaves and the cotyledon or w/e leaves) and we just got heavy rain. how long can they live in 1/2" of rain? Tomorrow it is supposed to be partly cloudy in the upper 80's. Soil is potting soil inside alum foil with holes in it. Garden soil is top soil with very clay'ish soil under it. Thanks for any help.

BagSeed said:
I have 2 small plants in my garden (they have a set of big leaves and the cotyledon or w/e leaves) and we just got heavy rain. how long can they live in 1/2" of rain? Tomorrow it is supposed to be partly cloudy in the upper 80's. Soil is potting soil inside alum foil with holes in it. Garden soil is top soil with very clay'ish soil under it. Thanks for any help.
:holysheep: Are you serious ! That's almost as funny as the time i put a Model T ford engine on my bicycle ! But seriously you are asking a simple parenthood question how long can i leave my 2 month old child in the bath unattended ?" Hours ? Weeks ? IT would be like me tieing an anchor around your legs and throwing you in the Atlantic ! I hope this helps ! All the Best !

Latest posts

Back