How Long do i Dry & Cure?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xRedkiller03x

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering for how long i should Dry N Cure my Weed?

I was thinking like 2-3 days drying and like 3 days curing. wat do u guyz think?

:yeahthat: make sure to burp your jars when curing to avoid moldy buds yuck!

Dry may vary between 5-10 days as puffin said. It depends of RH level and temperature. You need to be able to snap the stems.
For curing ... 3/4 of a jar with weed opened every day for one week and a half. Once a week for the next weeks. But never had stash more then 2 months :doh: ...

7-10 days hanging @ 70f...then into Brown bag for another 5-7 days....then into jars(filled) and burped 2 times a day for 14 days...then burped maybe every couple days...untill smoked....I have some in the celler now over a year old and IMO...is way better then some cured only a month...Hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Man I wish I could hold on to bud for a year lol.

My routine:

7-10 days hanging.
Into jars burped 3-4 times a day for a week.
Burp once a day for another 5-7 days.
Then burp once a week for the next 2 weeks.

I go: 3-5 daze hangin by their toes, Then clip big fan leaves and cut into their own buds then into cardboard boxes to give that leathery feel to the buds for 3-5 more daze (turning budz once a day), then tupperware or jars (whatever I have available at the time).

p.s. Yeah, nvr had a yr cured stash b4.... :rofl: longest was like two months at the max.

Hey guyz i didnt yield as much only like a eight total. today is the second day hanging and the buds outer layer is really crispy should i cure it now?

xRedkiller03x said:
Hey guyz i didnt yield as much only like a eight total. today is the second day hanging and the buds outer layer is really crispy should i cure it now?

Do the stems snap?

crispy leafs after 2 days hanging?...whats the temps in the hang room...420 degrees?...

4u2sm0ke said:
crispy leafs after 2 days hanging?...whats the temps in the hang room...420 degrees?...

Lol.....I hope the dry room isnt the oven.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back