Drying -worst case timing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gawd I am lucky

me and Swede just love the wonderful and many fragrances wafting out of the drying room and permeating the entire house and the neighbor…🤣🤣🤣
My wife is fine with smoking it. The production end she just puts up with because for some reason she married me (for better or for worse)…😁

I would let them hang as long as you can and then trim them and put them in a small plastic tote with a 62 humidity Beveda pack. Then put that somewhere in the garage in the dark. That should get them through the weekend and you will also have already started the curing process.

But I would do this...
No kidding. I think you can dust this off and go for it. Go buy 6 or 7 test kits. Try them until you get a positive. If wife won't go for it, just show her the positive test. Throw others away not at home. Save the extras for next time. Your welcome.

Bubba

gawd I am lucky

me and Swede just love the wonderful and many fragrances wafting out of the drying room and permeating the entire house and the neighbor…🤣🤣🤣
The Old Hen only whined one time when I brought in a big outdoor grow and dried 'em on the kitchen table. I told her that there was fresh air outside.

Latest posts

Back