How long does this process take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepiff

Reaction score
I bought some easy sativa seeds as well as thaiXCalifornia skunk, I am germinating them right now and its been 2 days but no sprout, how long till they sprout?
Thanks!

How are you germinating them? What method?

damp paper towel wrapped over them in a ziplock bag in my closet

keep em warm and they will pop out before you know it

thanks alot guys, 6/6 of the seeds have sprouted!
I plan to start planting them tonight, one more question... I have a 400 watt sodium based lamp or whatever, but i dont think thats enough for 6 plants do you think a 13 watt light bulb with 800 lumens will be enough plus the other lamp?

thepiff said:
thanks alot guys, 6/6 of the seeds have sprouted!
I plan to start planting them tonight, one more question... I have a 400 watt sodium based lamp or whatever, but i dont think thats enough for 6 plants do you think a 13 watt light bulb with 800 lumens will be enough plus the other lamp?

uhm a 400W "High Pressure Sodium" lamp should be plenty for 6 plants.

A 400W bulb will cover a 5x5 grow area. Thats more then plenty for 6 plants.

How much light do i have to give them when i first plant them? my friend told me 24/0 till they sprout but i want a second opinion, thanks!

24/0 95% humidity for the first few days. Keep them moist all the time

Vegs said:
A 400W bulb will cover a 5x5 grow area. Thats more then plenty for 6 plants.
25 sq. ft ??
not quite..not "efficiently"...general "rule of thumb"..is 50 h.i.d. watts per sq ft
a 400 will "efficiently" cover about 8-10 sq ft with the proper lumens. Still plenty for 6 plants in veg.

ya could just whip out yer testicles while your in the grow area to raise the humidity, hahah just kidding, actually just having a few buckets of water layin around can significantly raise the humidity, and the mosquito pop. but what would i know about that HAhahahAHhahahA

My take on the Easy Sativa is that it's an outdoor variety. I got some as freebies and didn't have good luck indoors.

Latest posts

Back