How Long Left? Help Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Hi Could any one give me a clue as to how much longer i should give my plant.
Its aprox 5.3 weeks into flower?
Is it pollen that you can see on the leaves?
Dont have microscope at the mo!!

Thanks

Ozzy.

DSC08409.JPG

Gotten a Hermie there huh Ozzy..

Yea might go and buy a pocket microscope at radioshack for about 12 bucks.
5.3 weeks into flower migh have another 3 or more weeks to go that depends on flowering time for that strain.

Hello ozzywhitelufc :)

The white 'Stuff' you can see are called Trichomes, these are what we grow the plant for, its those that make you high ;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17609

Do you know the strain of your plant?

Or is it bagseed?

Any chance of seeing a picture of the whole plant?

(This will let us see if it is Indica or Sativa dominant so we have a better idea of its harvest time)

You will need some form of magnification soon.

Looks like you may have a hermie.

:peace:

Scratch the strain question, I just saw it on your picture :p

California Special is bred from an original American California crossed with a Skunk. This variety has a great body. Height outdoors 2.5-3 metres, indoors 1.3 metres.

Seed Breeder: KC Brains Seeds

Product Information

Price: £12.00

Genetics: Indica
Flowering Period: 7-9 weeks
Reg/Fem: Reg
Flowers On: Light Period

:peace:

"When to harvest" pics...

The trichomes on the plant indicate the harvest period, you harvest the plant at a time when you decide the trichomes are the color you want your high to be.

Trichome_chart1.jpg

When_To_Harvest.jpg

Hi Chaps, Here are a few more pics for you to have a look at, have checked all bud sites and cannot see any balls!!

Cheers

Ozzy.

DSC08411.JPG

DSC08412.JPG

DSC08413.JPG

DSC08415.JPG

DSC08416.JPG

DSC08417.JPG

DSC08418.JPG

DSC08424.JPG

DSC08425.JPG

DSC08427.JPG

You really need at least a 30x microscope to check the trichs.

Also, hermies don't really develop "balls" when they hermie. You get little yellow banana shaped things. It looks like you could have a couple of nanners in your buds, but swollen calyx can also look like nanners in pictures.

I can't see any nanners...but my monitor sucks...so don't go by my word!

I have only had hermi's once a while back because a buddy of mine tried to play breeder and make fem seeds...lol...long story, but it is my experience that the nanners will be a different color from the rest of the bud...IME they really stand out almost like a neon yellow...they can be hard to spot though in that they can be inside the bud itself.

Thanks to you all, for your responses,both me and her indoors have checked buds and cant see any nanners, but will keep my eye out!
Does any one have any links to any pics of the little blighters?

Cheers And Thanks

Ozzy.

Latest posts

Back