How long & wide is your ARM!.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Well just sitting here with hubby :48: ,,when it came to me to put this post. So we thought it would be interesting to see; how long and wide ya'll ladies colas has gotten over the summer.

:hubba: To start it I will be posting one of our Med's top cola. It has been measured out about 2ft tall and 4in wide! :woohoo: :D

:icon_smile:

1-gedc0012.jpg

2-gedc0014.jpg

3-gedc0018.jpg

very nice...should be 2.5 feet long and 6 inches wide by Harvest...

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
very nice...should be 2.5 feet long and 6 inches wide by Harvest...

take care and be safe

they're sooo many grows at this point,right now..whats the MOST important nutes/food to feed @ this time..do you agree w/ DOUBLE feed buds from now till harvest????? :icon_smile: :woohoo: :lama: :ciao:

MARY-JANE said:
Well just sitting here with hubby :48: ,,when it came to me to put this post. So we thought it would be interesting to see; how long and wide ya'll ladies colas has gotten over the summer.

:hubba: To start it I will be posting one of our Med's top cola. It has been measured out about 2ft tall and 4in wide! :woohoo: :D

biggest buds i've seen,was in High Times mag.. had a diameter of a football and 4 ft. long. as long and BIGGER than a mans leg.

course this was on top of a 25 foot healthy,monster plant.yours is how tall???

Does any one have them big colas, let see them!

Last time I pulled out me big cola here on this site Hick slapped it off, so I keep it away now.

BWD

The pic I posted in my GJ with the clippers is the biggest cola in the yard this year. Haven't measured it but so wide I can't wrap my two hands all the way around it.

ston-loc said:
The pic I posted in my GJ with the clippers is the biggest cola in the yard this year. Haven't measured it but so wide I can't wrap my two hands all the way around it.

Looks good, so is she coming down yet? Or are you trimming like 4u do? It would be nice to see the measurements. Ours not done yet but thought I would start this thread so we can see how everyone did. We might be able to share technique on what we do and how we grow to get them ARMS...hahaha.

:cool: Would be nice if we could have winners like bud pic of the month. Make it ARM of the summer.....lol.:woohoo:

:icon_smile:

Not down yet. Gonna go at them tomorrow, but I've probably got all week getting them down. I'll def measure the biggest just for fun :48:

:hubba:
Well here is her arm she is heavy.........:icon_smile:

02-109_0002.jpg

nice real nice plenty of meds excellent harvest.....

Latest posts

Back