How long will they live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel quite confident that you have given hope to many Jane... Keep the faith
GREAT JOB.. You go Girl!!!!!!

yeah we'll see if they really had any effects after the harvest has taken place. I noticed one of the plants has a real nice cola growing on top the one that wasn't FIM'd but the other two were. The two that were have much smaller buds just starting to grow out. Could just be the way they grow? this was my first attempt at the FIM.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

All I did was pior to boxing the plants was place the lights on for 24hours. I couldn't find the right size box so I had to use one smaller so gave them a good water and place them into a large garbage bag ( this was to keep the smell and water in) I had to bend the plants over very carefully. and then just closed the box. I didn't tape it off cuz it need to breath. It was them place in the truck before any of our stuff went in. Then we packed it full of our things.( I think this help in keeping the heat in :)
The next day we had packed it all up and set off. Got here Late monday. Since we had to stay at my brother in laws for a few days till we got our place. I couldn't take them out or even get to them. So we rented a storage and unpacked everything into the storage. Since they were in the back of the truck they were in the front of the storage. I took a peak and they looked good that was Wed. ( boxed Saturday) I opened the bag and noticed some mosture on the bag so I let the bag open for a bit and then boxed them back up. We found our place that Friday and started the move in on Saturday. At that time I just let them stand in the window since the power was not on. I got the power on the following Wed. and they went under the light on 13 hours for the first week to play a lil catch up. I ended up running into a problem with heat this is when I noticed the leaves wilting a bit. Gave them another big drink of water and trimmed the dying leaves off. They look fine now I just leave the closet door open and it stays about 85 in there. They are doing good now starting to see the buds getting larger and trich starting so I think they handled the trip real nice and would of been even better if the heat didn't slow em down.

and thats all she wrote.. okay time to go check on the baby's :)

I didnt see this thread earlier so sorry im a little late, maybe this will help someone else who reads through this. I boxed mine up once for about six days because of the same situation haha. They were in the first few weeks of flowering but they took it pretty well overall. They turned lite green and looked a little weak, but a week or two under the hid's fixed em up. I would imagine strain will play a part in this as well.

Latest posts

Back