How Long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hooker

Reaction score
I placed and order from Nirvanda on Dec 14,09 I was emailed a order # and on Dec. 18 I received a tracking # and a notice that this order had gone to overseas postal service for delivery to Canada .Well it is Jan 18 and nothinghad arrived yet is this normal for this type of order or has something happeded ? I am getting somewhat concerned because my schedule time to plant is running out and it not giving me much time to shop else where .

seems like a long wait to me, have you tried contacting Nirvana to see if they have heard anything?

I don't know about Canada, but if a package is seized in the mail here, they send you a letter stateing that it has been confinscated...but if I remember right it is not illegal in Cananda to have seeds, just can't germinate them...so I don't know what could be holding them up. I would contact Nirvana.

Can I ask why you didn't just buy seeds right there in Canada? We used to make trips up there, just to stock up on seeds. At the time it felt safer to just make the trip...lol it also gave me and my buddy a chance to get away from the wives for a few days...lol...party!

I haven't contacted then yet I didn't want to seem inpatient but think I will in the next few days. I couldn't find the strain of seeds on the websites here in Canada if I have to reorder it will be from a shop in Canada.

The only thing I know about Canada Mail is that it is slow.

I could swim there faster then what they can get they mail there (or so it seems;))

Let us know when you contact them and how the responce it..please. I am thinking of ordering from Nirvana, but not if it takes a month to get the seeds.

thank you and good luck.....

I will say that the same day I ordered seeds from Toronto and it only took days to get them. The information you have to give to contact nirvana i not so sure I am willing to forward to them . I am not alarmed yet or trying to put this place down because it looks like they have done there part . I was giving a tracking # like I said b4 and it says it has gone to the overseas postal service , seeing there coming to Canada they might be coming by dog sled :) .

PS: I will say next time I will be ordering in Canada .

Well if the problem is the Canadian Postal System ordering from within Canada is not gonna change anything. Your beans will still be arriving by using the same Postal Service that you are having problems with.

I have ordered a few times from nirvana. It always takes longer than Attitude or dope seeds, but they have always arrived. I've heard others from canada say that their seeds from europe took a long time.

Contact them, I've always had a good experience with their customer service.

Happy Hooker, i also ordered seeds from nirvana back in december. i placed my order right before x-mass and recieved my seeds 11 days later. i live in the US though. so far nirvana has been good to me. is it possible that your seeds are caught up in cutoms? Good luck and i hope you get your seeds.

mine shows the exact same message, but i ordered Jan 10, i will let you know when i get mine.

I have ordered from Canada several times, and it has never taken more than 2 weeks. That is me sending a money order from the states, and them filling and sending me back...2 weeks total

I have left them a message if I haven't heard from them or received my order I think I will reorder more on the weekend. It's I just hate these kind of deals that takes money out of my pocket for nothing but I still have my fingers crossed.

I have had nothing but success with NIrvana... weird that it is taking so long... Keep us posted..

dman1234 said:
mine came today from nirvana

When did you order them ?? My order might have got lost in the mail I have until the first of Feb.then I better find some in a hurry I just hope my friends come threw again .

Well I have give up on this order . I ordered today here in Canada and with a promise these seeds can be in the soil b4 sunset Friday night . We will see.

Well I contacted them and got a real nice reply back saying how surprised but disappointed they were. They felt my order was lost in the postal service the same as I feel and they were going to send these seeds again. 2 days later I have a notice that they were charged to my visa {{again}} I usually avoid a dog after it bights me once. Never again !!

Happy Hooker said:
Well I contacted them and got a real nice reply back saying how surprised but disappointed they were. They felt my order was lost in the postal service the same as I feel and they were going to send these seeds again. 2 days later I have a notice that they were charged to my visa {{again}} I usually avoid a dog after it bights me once. Never again !!

Still waiting what a ******* bunch .

so you were charged 2 times for seeds you have not recieved?

Latest posts

Back