How many people blend their strains together....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guilty of mixing strains together. granddaddy purp + OG Kush + nice healthy bong = :holysheep:

lol hammy. i read this, and mixed up a 7 strain hoot.

bk, bubblegum, white rhino, wonder woman, kult, cali-o, and skush...

its a monster hoot too. waiting on a few bros to get here to help out...:hubba:

We call it a "tossed salad" or "mixed greens". I don't know if it's psycological or what but seems to always get me more baked.

"I want you to take the frankenstein ****, the deer ****, the green monster, the bling, and the bling bling, and i want you to roll it all into one joint."
"no ones ever been brave enough to try that"
"one man is. roll it"
"ill smoke it with you bro, we'll go to the loony bin together, i dont give a ****"

I pull a bowl sized bud out usually and break it up, load it up. Then because my eyes are usually bigger than my bowl :) I take the little bit of extra and dump it into a small tupperware container. This ends up being a blend of all the types I have usually, hehe

I call it Pot Pourri... ok bad joke :) but it does make for some interesting smoke!

wally150 said:
"I want you to take the frankenstein ****, the deer ****, the green monster, the bling, and the bling bling, and i want you to roll it all into one joint."
"no ones ever been brave enough to try that"
"one man is. roll it"
"ill smoke it with you bro, we'll go to the loony bin together, i dont give a ****"
I love Grandmas Boy!

Yes, I have mixed mandala's satori and speed queen together and it was better than each alone. plan on growing both again this season. satori is nice and uplifting, speed queen to lethargic for me when i wish to do stuff high

I actually did once and didn't care for it but then did it again a couple weeks ago when a bag of crystal was not even close to being potent surprisingly as I dipped out of the same bag or so he said and it was very good so this time I have a sack of reggs or whatever you call it, decent but tastes like crap so i mixed both because the crystal tastes good and it worked out well for both the taste and the different type of high it was. I just can't wait to blend my own soon if i'm successful with this go around.

I have a jar romulan that has such a strong piney flavor I really just don't care for it. I have tried to mix it down to dilute the flavor (even going 50/50) with something else.. But the taste always overpowers whatever I am using...

Famous around my house: Pencil's Medicinal Blend and Pencil's Recreational Blend.

I've got a jar of some incredible unknown sister that tastes like chocolate covered lemon drops that I grew my first ever grow--down to about a half-pint and crying. I always blended it to make the taste last if not the buzz.

Got some Roadkill X Deep Chunk sprouted and vegging for nothing more than the bouquet and the taste. I smoke so much that I just don't care much for Indicas/narcotic-stones anymore, but I love the smells.

Hammy Around these parts we call it: a tossed salad....

We have kicked it up to 5 or 6 kinds into one mix at times...

Times when you dont need to do much... LOL

Latest posts

Back