How Medical Marijuana Can Help with Sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is funny you said that, i am allergic to lidocaine so i have had a crown with nothing but pot on board, been there done that, don't recommend it. LOL

If you wear a "fitbit" you will see that your REM sleep will increase by two hours with cbd/thc on board. It doesn't make you sleep two hours more, just two hours of deeper, healing sleep.

hey, that's new... I thought cannabis inhibited rem sleep. I know I don't dream much on pot but when I cut down or run out, my dreams crank up again. I must try a CBD top heavy strain.

Well, I sure wish it helped me sleep. Up at 5 AM again from pain... snipped
I'll start taking them only at bedtime just so I can get a few hours sleep.

Sorry to rant but I have no one else to go to. :(

The good news is... I'll be saving a lot of money on toilet paper. :)

Chronic pain is the worst.
Maybe the pot can help with the wait between taking the opiate and you can avoid the addiction part. See how long you can go before your next "opiate break"
easy for me to say, sorry to hear this, Hackerman

Here i am, a chronic insomatic. I sleep very drousily and feel very unwell like if something happens. I was advised to give a try to CBD Oil. I feel like this tends not to just go away by itself, so I have great hoped by CBD
I am a Chronic Insomniac also. CBD with melatonin mixed in it works for me. I don't know whether its the CBD or the Melatonin causing sleep. Anyway CBD prices are ridiculous but that was a night time CBD. My Preference is a good heavy hitting Indica before bed. I can sleep like a baby with something in the 20% thc range. Alas, Weed is illegal here and I don't risk growing it because my State is about 200 years behind every other State (See if you can guess where I'm from) Fingers crossed, by this time next year, I will be in San Bernadino, CA. Then its getting my grow on! Peace, Love and Hippie Beadz from GodzWeedz. :cool:

Kreler
Buying CBD is expensive. There are a lot of unscrupulous dealers out there selling inferior products.
It DOES work. Research brands closely.
One I know is good is Charlotte Web brand. It comes in different strengths but my experience has been that its better to get the highest concentration you can and stretch it out.
Or, there are some dang fine high cbd strains available. You could grow your own.

Yes, it is a great hobby, grow your own medicine. it is fun and it works.

I often encounter people who regularly use cannabis – for sleep. But what evidence do we have regarding cannabis and its effects on sleep? Not much. Perhaps the most common reason people are turning to medical marijuana for sleep disorders is that it appears to be effective for many. Several strains of cannabis are known to have sedative qualities. THC, in particular, is known for its ability to cause drowsiness - at least we can settle with that.

Latest posts

Back