how much do u smoke daily??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
just wonderin what all u potheads smoke a day??

i smoke about an eigth a day what about u?

Well i smoke from about 6:00 in the morning until i go to bed. So my answer would be all day everyday. :hubba:

Well Dude,
I'm the self sacrificing sort, and I hold it within my duty to check everyone's stash. Especially Stoney Buds stash. This is untill either BBP or 85 have enough to have me test their goods LOL.

1. A Hoober a day, helps put it in perspective.
2. A Twoober a day, Keeps it in context
3. Anything more than that, and you should reconsider what your smokin. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I smoke 2 joints in the morning...i smoke 2 joints at night..i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints..than i smoke 2 more..*

:48:

I normally smoke about an 8th every 2-3 days depending on how much spare time i have and how much money i've got! I cant afford an ounce a week habit, but it would be nice if i could :D

An 1/8th lasts me a week, if I smoke daily. :cool:

i smoke in the evening, four to eight hits, if i smoked all day, i would weigh three hundreds pounds! Like i told the guy at the hydroponics store, i love tomatoes, but i just cant eat tomatoes all day.
good growing,
tcbud

tcbud said:
Like i told the guy at the hydroponics store, i love tomatoes, but i just cant eat tomatoes all day.
tcbud

haha serious. Im not sure how much i smoke daily. I know i go through about 2 ounces a month, plus lately iv been buying hash too. But i probably smoke 2-3 grams a day.

I smoke about a 1/4 oz every 5 days.
But ive lost all track of of much ive been smoking since harvest time.

when i was makin good money doin a/c, i'd smoke an ounce every five days or so :S total waste of money... now i make a 1/4 last me 4-6 days :D

Well, it is kinda varriant for me. I have all the weed i could smoke, so that wouldn't be an issue. I just will wake up, and if i have nothing to do and i just wanna stone out that day, i'll smoke a lot. Sometimes i'll just smoke an 1/8th a day, or others i'll get with my brother and i both and smoke a quarter in a day. It can actually add up to quite a bit depending on mood. On average by myself at least an 1/8th a day. That would make about a blunt and a joint, that's enough to pull on by yourself in a day unless it's really dirt weed.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Dankerz said:
I smoke 2 joints in the morning...i smoke 2 joints at night..i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints..than i smoke 2 more..*

:48:

DAMN IT!!! That's what I was gonna say... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :angrywife:

But, in all honesty, I would have to say that I go through about a Quarter Pound every two weeks... but there are two of us in the house smoking and I am a stay at home most of the time, so I stay high. Plus, we always have friends over and we roll LOTS of blunts!

Friends Share ya know! :hubba:

~Metalchick

couple of joints a day or so....depends on if i got to go to work that day or not.. or if i got other things going on .

metalchick832 said:
But, in all honesty, I would have to say that I go through about a Quarter Pound every two weeks... but there are two of us in the house smoking and I am a stay at home most of the time, so I stay high.

:holysheep: Dang girl. Don't let your pregnancy slow ya down or anything.

ahahah! It's really easy to get rid of a quarter pond in 2 weeks If you're smoking with friends or someone else. with my me and my bro it adds up to 3 and a half ounces to 4 ounces in 2 weeks.

SmokinMom said:
:holysheep: Dang girl. Don't let your pregnancy slow ya down or anything.

LOL... I actually have slowed down quite a bit. That was what I USUALLY went through. I am in the process of quitting altogether, so once this last QP is gone I am done until the baby is four weeks old.

I am actually having quite a bit of trouble smoking while pregnant. I get very light headed easily and I begin not to feel good, so I decided I'd give the rest of the QP to my husband and just eat when I wanna get stoned. I'll gain weight, but at least I can take that off later.

~Metalchick

Yup, my friend quit smoking weed before she planned on it when she was pregnant because how it made her feel. She said it was very different from normal an dit wasn't good lol. Good luck with everyting Metalchick.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Sometimes once/twice for the day.This doesnt include time with friends.

Latest posts

Back