how much is it even worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day a taste is just a taste, if its vile, it passes, if its wonderful, it passes, the end result is always the same, I myself do not mind vile taste, it reminds me of my cooking lmao

MrPuffAlot said:
ISO method takes forever, especially if you are waiting for it and watching
the alcohol evaporate. :eek:

Then Drink it!! LOL

Oscar said:
You want headaches, use ISO.
Wanna smoke sweet, natural hash, use the bubble bag method.
I couldn't agree more- if I could jump in here-I've been making bubble bag for 6 or 7 yrs. and w/o trying to sound conceited I have never smoked anything better. Of course, you have to start w/ something decent. Hash takes the best of what you start w/ (your weed) but it won't make it BETTER than what you've got. Hope that made sense.

Nico said:
And yet if you make your own you will get 10 times higher and your stash will last 10 times longer for 10 times less $$$..
yes, yes, YES!!! and it's clean!

Mutt said:
second time you asked me that??? sorta freakin me out dude. I'm stoned and a lil paranoid right now. but....what does it matter what my plant count is?

yes, i read all of that guys posts, and it would not surprise me if he was a cop! just snooping around, killing some time instead of our catching bad guys like he should be. something just isn't right...

I took a trip to the middle east (Saudi Arabia) over the summer to visit some family and while I was there I picked up a couple ounces of hashish and brought it back home with me. Best stuff in the world. As far as prices go, 1 gram of hashish sells for 30-40 dollars.

well, for me its starting to get close to actually having little harvest. i know how to make butter, but i want to learn about hash. i cant get ahold of iso alchohol...and dont know nothing about bubble bags (i think thats the right name)...so for a redneck to make this stuff, what do i need to do? remember, the guy typing this is suffering from some vitamin-T-inbalance. thanx.

Latest posts

Back