How much longer in flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
hey all,

i am currently flowering 3 plants.

Romulan, blue dot, and sour diesel.

man... these things look done. I only have a 1.3 pixel camera and can't take close pictures.

what is the flowering time for these 3 strains.

i am at 6 weeks and 4 days into flowering. all the trichomes are clear to cloudy and almost all the pistels are red/brown and shrunk back in close to the plants.

is 6 weeks 4 days into flowering to soon. I though some strains take 45 day for harvest.

thank you. are the weeks are flowering they give you on the seeds sites exact. it says sour d takes 9-11 weeks.

I am at 6 1/2 and it looks nice. I pruned a bowl or two the other night to test it and boy did it get me high. that is why I was wondering.

I would say that the times are more of a very educated guess from growing experience with that particular strain than an exact.. Your plants are going to grow differently than the people who grew those strains and gave them those flowering times because of different lighting, nutrients, exact time placed into flowering, ect (so many different factors).. For example i have heard that growing in hyrdo alone can speed up things by cutting a week to 2 weeks of flowering time.. To be honest i would just invest in a 60X- 100X microscope from radioshack for 10 bucks and just check the trichromes.. They will never lie to ya :D

I have yet to find a strain that finishes in under 8 weeks.

great. that is all i needed to know.

thank you

Latest posts

Back