how much time if caught

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack of all trades

Reaction score
i have a felony for sale of controlled sub i live in the us in a state thats not legal to grow im not doing more than 8 plants at anytime so what would i be looking at if i got caught up?

jack of all trades said:
i have a felony for sale of controlled sub i live in the us in a state thats not legal to grow im not doing more than 8 plants at anytime so what would i be looking at if i got caught up?

Any time isn't worth it but having a felony for selling a controlled substance and caught growing and depending on the actual state you live in, it could be severe no matter what amount you are growing.

I will say this again and again. It is insane that this plant is illegal and to think that someone could spend many years in prison is just unreal and just goes to show how crooked things are in this country sometimes. A lot of greed and money have ruined a lot of lives and families.

Check out the NORML site--they list all the states and their sinfull ways. Breaks your friggin heart.

Where I'm at, 20 plants is mandantory sentencing--I won't sprout a seed after 19 plants.

:yeahthat:

Check your state's laws at the NORML.org site (and while you're there, make a donation to help the cause :D ). Good luck!

hXXp://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4516

If you are rich and can afford the best lawyer you will get a slap on the wrist. If you fall into the other 95% penalties could be severe.

Tell absolutely nobody, don't sell your weed, don't drive dirty, and keep a low profile. If you get busted it is probably because you broke one of the basic principles. Good luck.

frogman71 said:
If you are rich and can afford the best lawyer you will get a slap on the wrist. If you fall into the other 95% penalties could be severe.

Tell absolutely nobody, don't sell your weed, don't drive dirty, and keep a low profile. If you get busted it is probably because you broke one of the basic principles. Good luck.

Yea well unfortunately that is the way this world works, money talks and all that other stuff can walk.

Latest posts

Back