How often???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
I am growin in potting soil mixed with perlite... I have been using chicken crap as fert.. I mix about 2 tbls. in a gallon of water, I have been doin this every 2 weeks. I germed on the 1 oct. Should I step up my fert to every week??? my plants look really goos and healthy, still waiting for them to pre-flower so I can sex them... Almost 8 weeks in, so I am hoping any day... I would post a pic but I am too cheap to buy a dig camera, hoping santa will bring me one :):watchplant:

is it composted chicken crap?
its high in "N" and hot if not.
I have seen, "rare" mind you, excess N mess with preflowering...but even 8 weeks i woulda seen something. switch it to 12/12 and let him/her rip can always reveg or grab a clone in flower early on and keep it as a mother ;)
seen some super sativas around online take a loong time to show sex if under 24/0. where those pics would be very helpful.

yEP, THEY ARE INDOORS, i HAVE HAD THEM ON 18/6 THE WHOLE TIME... i THOUGHT ABOUT FORCING THE FLOWERING, BUT THE BOOK i HAVE BEEN READING SAYS THAT IT STRESSES THE PLANTS.... tHE CHICKEN FERT IS FRESH, THEY LIVE WITH ME ... iT IS EVERYWHERE, THAT IS WHY i DILUTE IT SO MUCH...

Sorry Mutt, I know pics would help, but I don't have a camera, just yet, I am tryin to get Santa to buy me one... Please take my word they are very pretty about 2 1/2 ft tall.... The strain??? IDK, I got these seeds free with the purchase of the NL seeds... I am tryin to ge my operation in full swing before I germ those.... I think I will try the 12/ 12 for a bit to see what happens... My last grow was outside, so God took care of it for me..... Confusing, but I am sure I will get it!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!

They are gonna be big plants if they are already 2 1/2ft tall. Flowering stretch will take them to 2-3x their current height if not more. Keep that in mind. If your gonna be tight on room I would induce flowering asap.

Thanks guys!!! I am just really impatient!!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW, what the sex is!!!!!!! I have about 4 that have absolutely outgrown the others by great bounds!!! I have about 10 all together, I am hoping with their queen size they will all be female... I switched my lights to 12/12 today!!!! Wish me luck.... How long should it take for them to show SOMETHING????:holysheep:

You should see within 2 weeks time.

Latest posts

Back