how should i eat a brownie to get the full effect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urkstar

Reaction score
i have been making trays of brownies and overall have had a great success. I do have the occasional friend that becomes frustrated waiting for the high to come on and i was wondering what is the best way to eat a brownie and receive the thc effect in full force. is there a guideline when to eat a brownie when to not eat brownies? i know one shouldnt eat a brownie while smoking or on a full stomach. i was wondering if there were any other pointers out there to make sure my stingy friends get the full effect and dont hate on my brownies. kk thanks!

I just eat a brownie then smoke a joint... it works fine for me :S

If they are ungrateful don't give them any.

My 2c

Man I love my brownies. And I don't always accompany my brownie-eating experience with smoking mj either.

Just tell your pals to be patient and that they will be thanking you in about 45 minutes. :p

I love the portability of brownies. Tonight I went to a concert at a non-smoking venue. And I stayed high as hell. :D

No one was the wiser!!!

When I make brownies, and once they cool, I slice them then individually wrap them up in foil. I place them in a gallon size ziplock bag and hide in the back of the freezer. Works perfect!!!

never ate a bud brownie! but im sure a 1/4 ounce in the batch wioll do just fine!

peace out.

Everyone is different and this is really hit or miss...

someone who complains of no effect one time will eat the same brownie the next day and swear that he/she is dying.

M/t stomach, smoke a little, and eat food afterward.

Many people have different effects when consuming mj in brownies. I would eat the brownie and then smoke a joint. Guaranteed to be high and stay high for a good while. Just my thoughts. Take care.

If they are that impatient ,let them eat another while they wait .won't make it work faster but the end result can be humorous.

Just be careful about smoking first... I got blasted once and munched out and then ate a "few" brownies...that was in 2005 and I'm just coming down now... :D

Actually I like the body stone of brownies so I rarely smoke before hand. If you drink apple cider or OJ, the juice will help break it down quicker so it will be assimilated in the blood stream faster and get to your head. Once I have this stone for an hour or few I may toke one then to accentuate the stone...

It's a paradox of sorts...eat the food to get you high to want to eat more food, and if only brownies are at hand you may be high till death do you part ... of brownies or pot. :D
? With or without walnuts, pass a brownie please Mom!

urkstar said:
i have been making trays of brownies and overall have had a great success. I do have the occasional friend that becomes frustrated waiting for the high to come on and i was wondering what is the best way to eat a brownie and receive the thc effect in full force. is there a guideline when to eat a brownie when to not eat brownies? i know one shouldnt eat a brownie while smoking or on a full stomach. i was wondering if there were any other pointers out there to make sure my stingy friends get the full effect and dont hate on my brownies. kk thanks!​
The occasional friend you have with the edible problem is very common. It sounds like they have a "high" motabolism. Add one tablespoon of soy lecithin to the brownie raw batter. We add it to all our brownies. This dry fatty substance with emulsify and will work with the cannabis to get to most out of it.
Also working with more then one element in recipe helps alot, we use cannabis butter and keif sometimes also oil or hash.
Eating while smoking, whatever that will only make you higher! Empty stomach "yes" sometimes,as long as you don't get gut rot.:spit:
Also stick to all the recipes that have the highest fat content.

Just be careful about smoking first... I got blasted once and munched out and then ate a "few" brownies...that was in 2005 and I'm just coming down now... :D
:rofl:

godtea said:
If they are that impatient ,let them eat another while they wait .won't make it work faster but the end result can be humorous.
i dont know about humorous...i know a couple impatient people that ate 1,15min later ate another,15 min ate another,then all of a sudden...everything started.they said it was the scariest experience they ever had!both are heavy smokers,and ex drug users(hard stuff).i witnessed one of them first hand and have to say the last thing i was thinkin about was humor.careful peoples

lyfr said:
i don't know about humorous...i know a couple impatient people that ate 1,15min later ate another,15 min ate another,then all of a sudden...everything started.they said it was the scariest experience they ever had!both are heavy smokers,and ex drug users(hard stuff).i witnessed one of them first hand and have to say the last thing i was thinkin about was humor.careful peoples
It's funny I stumbled in on this thread. I just harvested my first grow and had enough dry leaf and trimmings to go ahead and whip up some brownies. I've been a regular smoker for a least 25 years and I can tell you I had a bit of a trip. I had two and a half brownies along with a long night of beer drinking and bong hits it hit me at 5:50 in the morning. WOW!! my room was a deep blue and for some reason I could not wake up my girlfriend (maybe i was dreaming) and I was tripping balls!!! I really thought I was dying and was just moving slowly from being alive to being dead. I am really a pretty normal guy who does not dwell on death or really deep thoughts about the after life but that night I was trippen hard. I had the slows the next day and it was a good thing I did not have to go to work :)

godtea said:

Or let them eat full batch and watch XD

It is important to "push it through" with other food, it helps with the digestion process.

Latest posts

Back