how to harvest..growmasters...i need your wisdom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
ok guys...i need all your imput on the whole drying and curing....my first try at it i didnt really cure, i just dried it out...but this time around i wanna do it right....so please everyone feel free to put your two cents in!

smoke on!

im gonna let you in on a secret method not often used... about 2 weeks before planed harvest stop giving them water or nutes for 3-4 weeks and they will dry out by them selfs and cure them selfs.... make sure not to give them anything though you want them to die... you will end up with some very very enjoyable smoke more then most

or week before harvest flush with water then 48hours darkness then 1hour light and cut them hang and let dry for 7 days at 70 degrees in the dark or till the stem snaps and not bends, put in a jar 3/4 full and open every time you see sweat for a little then you can just leave em jared for awile

Drying 'n cureing...this is missing the first part of the tutorial, but I "believe" it was a c/p from OG's FAQ...

...ooops, I see it is from Mel 'n Ed's book...
which so happens to be posted in online format.....HERE

justagrower said:
ok guys...i need all your imput on the whole drying and curing....my first try at it i didnt really cure, i just dried it out...but this time around i wanna do it right....so please everyone feel free to put your two cents in!

smoke on!
:bong:Hello there 420 friend I'll give you some advise that I do when I dry my plants. I hang them upside down in a dark room with air cond. running for about 4 days misting them with water.Then curring them in an air tight container. Smokes real smooth.And taste sweet.:bongin:Keep on smokin........Good luck

Ive never heard of misting with water like thug sais, seems like a moldy idea.

I hang mine untill slightly crispy, then slow dry them, in jars(in the dark) being sure to "burp" the jars every day or two for the first week.

Latest posts

Back