how to keep plants small to fit my growing space???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
:confused: my growing space is about 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide i want to grow a small plant using fluros in this area how to i make the plant fit theses demensions and stil flower do i just grow it till its about 2 nd a half feet then switch lights to 12/12 any help is appreciated thanks!!!!!!

balls.jpg

Im new 2 this, but I can tell u that growing them 2ft tall is going 2 be 2 tall.
U would probably wanna start flowering at 1ft. but that still will be pushin it because of your limited space.

ur space is same as mine bout. mines 2.5 x 3 x 3 and i vegged few weeks was all then 12/12 right away and also incorporated soem LST in it too. and im bout month from finishin now an they aint even a full 6 inches above the pot rim.
check out the latest pix last page my 2009 grow below in signature.

thanks how long did it take for the plants to finish? (from start to harvest)

they aint finished yet. they only 3 weeks bout into flower is all. i 12/12 them on 4-21-09 and i germinated seeds on 3-23-09 i figure i'll be smokin by the fourth of july at least of from one plant for sure anyways. ya welcome to follow along to my journal to get a idea of things. WARNING!! my grow is no where near sophistacated . yet anyways. im on it tho. lol. this my first inddor so far.

lol thanks man ill give it a try do you know if one little plant will make the whole room reek?

i got 8 and i aint usin no carbon scrubber. i do have an exhaust goin and some chunks o ne them ONA block in the duct tube so air comin out smells cool anyway. i also made a 3 gallon ONA bucket. and have that blowin air round in my grow. when i open it up i get a blast of freshness each time.
refer to the forums page and in teh DIY forum theres an instructional thread on how to make an ona bucket.
dependin on strain and size an how much they get blown roud by fans. i notice the more movement the more smell for some reason. but either way dependin on how ya grow is an where ya vent it etc .

Latest posts

Back