How to make a Rub ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CatFish

Ok I thought i seen this on here but cant find it now.

I am looking to find out how to make a rubbing compound out of MJ for like sore knees and stuff. anyone know how or a link to info :icon_smile: thanks

We generally call them tinctures, not rubs. I'm sure if you google it you will get lots of info. I use alcohol, but you can also use things like glycerin to extract the cannabinoids if you don't want to use alcohol.

The Hemp Goddess said:
We generally call them tinctures, not rubs. I'm sure if you google it you will get lots of info. I use alcohol, but you can also use things like glycerin to extract the cannabinoids if you don't want to use alcohol.
Thankyou now i know why i could not find it lol. thanks looking now

Me and my Wife use it all the time. Go buy ya a big bottle of 99% Alcahol,,stick yur ground up bud or whatever in there,,shake tha crap outta it ,set in dark place,,shake everytime ya think about it. I do that for about a week. Then I strain it into a clean Alcahol Bottle and its ready to use. It will be dark green in color.And it does work. My Mother is 74 and she swears by it. No she doesnt smoke,

:rofl: I was thinking you was looking to RUB your steaks with it...

:48:

If its a good pork rub you want talk to NC, hey NC wheres your rub recipe?

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: I was thinking you was looking to RUB your steaks with it...

:48:

Dont be talken about steak rubben. Besides that could really hurt.:D

Latest posts

Back