How to pass a drug test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclovin09

Reaction score
i know i read it in here somewhere, but i can't find it and i forget where i saw it. I know someone said something about surgel or drinking jello or something and a bunch of water...but i wasn't sure.

so if anyone knows that woudl be awesome if they could just reply or something. thank you!:aok:

don't know about that gelatin stuff, but what i do know is there is a product i've seen used that claims 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. it's called ready clean. it also comes in a formula for x-tra body mass. have'nt used it myself, but plenty of buds' have, and it works as it claims.

suregel and gator aid works everytime. mix i box suregel with 2 liters of gatoraid. drink all of it in a 1 hour period. then then next 2 hours drink the same amount of plain water.. pee 2 or 3 times before the test. then you'll be clean for a few hours tops.. beware this causes sever stomach pains and cramping. the only sure fire way to pass is stop smoking atleast 30 days before the test

Thanks slowmo,

It sounds like that would make a person somewhat sick.

I once got arrested for doing speed. I never do speed, but these cops around here think that if you're awake late at night and you're nervous, then you're on speed. Well, it is next to impossible for me to urinate when someone is watching. So, while the cops were getting aggravated because I couldn't go, I was drinking lots of water over a period of a couple of hours. I finally managed to trickle out just a little bit. Then when that was over there was still processing to do. It was during the processing that I asked the cop to hurry up, because I had to go very badly. He made me wait and when I was finally put into the holding cell I went like a race horse. My bladder hurt for three days after that. So, I can imagine that drinking the surgel along with four liters of water (Gatorade) isn't going to tickle. I bet I'd wet my pants trying to hold it while driving to the test facility, etc.

I suppose a person could take a whole bunch of niacin, but that sounds really painful.

when usin the sure gel you can pee as often as you need to. the pains come from the suregel turning into a gel in you kidnies and bladder. when it gels up it prevents anything other than the fluid you drank after the gel to pass thru. thats why it works it fills your bladder and kidnies with jello.

Now you're making this stuff sound dangerous. I suppose common sense tells us that it isn't something we'd want to do on a regular basis, or else it would probably be dangerous.

Thanks again,

Alistair

that sounds PAINFUL ---Is there anything to use to "confuse" the test? I know that a number of tests come back as inconculsive

Latest posts

Back