Howdy all...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone again!

Reaction score
Hello! Does any one on this forum live in Northern California?

NorCalHal? :confused:

:rofl:

Many do, i am sure, but it againt forum rules to try to arrange meets/obtain goods from other members.

Welcome to MP, not a hook up site, an all about growing MJ site.

Northern California is gearing up for one heck of a Outdoor 1011 Grow Season! Maybe they can drive the price of California's dispensary meds down!

Believe me, the price has dropped. Growers are wholesaling their meds. Doesnt mean the clinic owners are...

I donate for 225-250$ per oz reimbursment...they sell for 60$1/8!

Greed>Need

i know, it sucks

tcbud said:
Northern California is gearing up for one heck of a Outdoor 1011 Grow Season! Maybe they can drive the price of California's dispensary meds down!

tc what did I tell you about messing with that time machine of yours? lol
You are gonna rip the fabric of time....:D

OGKushman said:
NorCalHal? :confused:

:rofl:

Many do, i am sure, but it againt forum rules to try to arrange meets/obtain goods from other members.
No No No... I was trying to find out what time of year do you move your plants outside. The weather has been pretty cool lately...

Welcome to MP... Let's see the goods brother!:rofl:

Welcome!! Yes i am from Northern California!!!! Lets meet at the Golden Gate Bridge! Yay!! Bring your pipe along!!! YAY! Sorry i am highly medicated but this was a must. And by the way, I am not from Northern Cali... I think for those of us who aren't...we should give those growers some competition!!!(friendly of course)

Stay high ya'll.

You should post your question in the outdoor growing section.:welcome:

Latest posts

Back