California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bike boo but the 6.7 sexy beast in the backπŸ‘€
I've gotten more complements of that truck, totally stock but ford did the lariat black out package right...darn thing has a jake brake and a host of Items never before offered on the superduty line...they are quite proud of them as the price in the window indicates...I got mine for 22K below sticker which is still way too much...

I've gotten more complements of that truck, totally stock but ford did the lariat black out package right...darn thing has a jake brake and a host of Items never before offered on the superduty line...they are quite proud of them as the price in the window indicates...I got mine for 22K below sticker which is still way too much...
My next work truck will be a 6.7 and I’m glad they added the jake brake as I know dodges have had them. My father in law has a 6.7 that is built to the gills we have a business together so I drive it quit often and have realized my 6.0 is a complete cool sounding turd.

a neighbor tuned his new 6.7 and it's making a modest 750 hp and 1K torque...just insane but fun...rollin' coal...

IMG_3377.jpeg

I have been real happy with mine.

Hey there @Slowflow , what strandivar you been smoking lately, asking for a friend?
Hi Flower. I know you AlL can teach a lot of cannabis. To answer your question my go to strains to smoke are Rainbow Kush, Kashmir Kush and Northern Lights. All infused with delta 8. In addition what really impacts this is I sublingual CBD. I first take my syringe and slowly dispense under my tongue. I wait about 20 min then smoke. It helps so much not just with my pain but my neurological functions. I did my homework and it works for me. I love you Flower 🌸 πŸ’•

Hi Flower. I know you AlL can teach a lot of cannabis. To answer your question my go to strains to smoke are Rainbow Kush, Kashmir Kush and Northern Lights. All infused with delta 8. In addition what really impacts this is I sublingual CBD. I first take my syringe and slowly dispense under my tongue. I wait about 20 min then smoke. It helps so much not just with my pain but my neurological functions. I did my homework and it works for me. I love you Flower 🌸 πŸ’•
delta 8. It’s amazing for people that don’t want that extreme high however you are getting the medicinal benefits from it. πŸ’―

Last edited:
The crash of California's cannabis market is a concerning development, particularly for the northern counties heavily dependent on it. Job losses and economic decline are expected. Diversifying their economies and addressing industry challenges are necessary to mitigate the impact and ensure long-term success.

any suggestions on diversifying , are cbd eggs ok?

what industry challenges are the farmers facing , high taxes?

Latest posts

Back