Hydro Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
I figured I'd post this here to attract you fellow hydro growers. I'll update pics in here too from now on

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23199

Setup:
2 rooms
1st Room- Veg/Clone Room
Clones are in 4inch rockwool Cubes in a Flood and drain/ Ebb and Flow table. I have 12 Ak, 6 Juicy fruit, 4 DP
They are under a 400w MH on a 18/6 schedule.
Currently nutes are Gh 3 Part. 2G,2M,2B per Gal.
Temps Never more then 80 and never less than 70 F.
25 Gal res with airstone and circulating pump.

PH is always between 5.5 and 6.0
2nd Room Veg/Flower
Room is about 10X6X7
1 6inch inlet duct fan and one 8inch exhaust pulling through the big can carbon filter.
Room is basically vaccuum sealed I like it clean.
Water*
Res is 44 GAL Heavy Duty Garbage can. During veg I keep it at 30 Gal and flower 40+ GAL. GH 3 part
*Lights*
2 1000 watt MH for veg and 2 1000 watt hps conversions for grow. I will be switching to 3 600 W digital ballasts that support true MH and HPS bulbs later.

This is the schedule I use http://www.hydroponics.net/learn/wee...gram_flora.asp

So I grow in the first room until roots appear out of the bottom of the cubes. Then I transplant them to the buckets which are filled with hydroton. For veg I have it on a 3 time a day schedule for watering. I had it on 4 times but they would droop for over watering.

My first grow was a mix of ak plants and a bunch I didn't know. The problem was they all grew at different rates so I would have to give whatever the fastest growers wanted which in turn would kill the slower ones. I'm just about to be finished within the next couple weeks on the flowering of Grow #1. I didn't use any LST or HST on the first one just because I wanted to get a feel for growing. I will definetly be tying these ones down though or using the pinch and fold method.

Hey sorry about the no update... I updated the other thread because no one was responding in here. Click on the link above

Latest posts

Back