I ain't no Conrad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baked bubbler

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been wandering through this forum for about 3 weeks and just now decided to make my appearance, I must say there is a wealth of information here in these threads. Alot of the time, they work wonders with providing information to me since I am a first time grower.

In my novice experience I have made it to having 6 plants in 2 pot.

I would love to have the opportunity to explain my growth story to soil planter, because with all the information available I am still trying to learn the fundamentals.

I have put together a meager beginnings of this delightful new hobby, but like anything, I want to do it right if I am involved. I do not have the means to invest into serious equipment or lights yet, also the idea of hydro is still greek to me. I am doing this as a learning experiment for my next grows.

I travel with work, and unlike a pet, they require less intensive attention, I just would appreciate the advice of more experienced growers, as I continue to read through these threads.

thanks

Welcome to the boards.
You might want to check out some Autos for your grows.
Done quick. And really no need for much attention. Can start them off in regular soil, then move them to time release soil. Then your done. Most even say that you can allow them to get near dry without hurting them. So you could leave for a few days and things would be ok.

Hello bb :)

Welcome.

As you know, you have a world wide knowedge base at your fingertips to answer all questions asked.

6 plants in 2 pot or pots?

:peace:

Bliddy heel SPEAR.

You got in here quick :p

I agree with what your saying SPEAR apart from the time release and the need to re pot.

Depends on the time on your hands HIE.
Im trying that method out. Hamster said something to me about it.
So Im taking one plant, got some MG quickstart, which is just lightly nuted with no time release. Run that for 20 days. Then put it into regular MG Potting with the 3 month time release for 40 days.
I think it will still thrive. And for someone whos always on the go, or has to leave home. It wont tie you down.

I will watch with interest if you do a journal experiment.

If you are onto something you could be helping the cause on a scale of 20 out of 10 :)

Hey bb.

See what your started on your introduction?

Are you one of those troublemakers?

Short hair, no teeth and walk with a limp while you eye up the 30 year olds and scratch in your pocket pretending to find change?

;)

Just joking :)

Are you ready to thrust yourself upon this crazy forum of fun and seriousness?

Welcome bb! Aren't stoners fun? lol In between wisecracks, there are lots of real good answers here. Have fun. Pics posted often will get you more answers. We are pic addicts.

Spear is right... I hve grown all my autos that way... I only add a lil Tiger bloom when they start budding up...as long as you start them out in something like MG organic soil which has no added fertilizer you can then put then in some time release MG...they thrive in it...might not be a good idea for strains other then autos though...

Oh and welcome to MP....

We love grow storys.

You need help with your plants sick? Healthy? Want to make them healthier?

this place for the info

among many

Sorry, if I sound stoned. Probably because I'm smoking NyC Diesel and Chemo

Are you crazy you might scream?

Mixing the both of them together?

Ok ok calm down...

This is not long term cure of 2

2 proper cures this is early cure so I'm prepared for the blowback

when fireing a LAW look behind you and make sure no one is in the backfire.

If your alone and your girlrfriend runs up behind you and says, "Hi HuGGy!

and you fire your LAW..
Your girlfriend is GOOD LAW BAD gone away

women make life more miserable sorry

women make life miserable otherwise

this could be ok

.. 2nd week of drying prior to freeze storage in mason jars..

1. buy more mason jars and lids

Hey! Welcome!

Hydroponics was Chinese to me (being American and speaking primarily English ;)) until my wifes father, of all people, showed me his 4x4 ft flood and drain using rockwool and a 600wt hps.

After that I stepped up my game :rofl:

HMmmm^^^^^

Sorry but this guy is gone

Yo Ho my friends,

First a big welcome to the new in here. Hey there baked bubbler, How you doing, Welcome to the site. Please do peruse the site rules, you will find them easy and few. Keeps the place in good shape you know ?
Kinda hard to welcome folks when we got filth plastered all over, thus a few rules were born.

As for the pre-ferted MG soil, I would avoid it like the plague; Here's why. Obviously if you got a baby in there it will scorch the snot out of it, and it will probably not be able to handle the burn. It does help a lot when your in the vegging stages. The plant seems to drink it up, BUT when you flip to flower your going to risk losing your ladies. I scorched my W/W so bad they never recovered.
Also when you want to flush, all your gonna do is release a **** load of fert, and it will just sorta compound your problems when you really do want to flush out those ferts... I suppose some folks enjoy smoking their ferts, or maybe it's those little sparks, fumes , and smolders that do it for them, but it is nasty.

You need to think through what your going to grow, how many your going to grow, and how you intend to do it all.
You will be better off if you fert on an as needed basis. A touch more in study and you will master this too. Don't waste your beans like I did. Learn from those of us that have been there, done that.

Good Growing to you

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Welcome BB. Glad for you you found your way here. You will need nothing else as a resource. Found my way here about 9months or 2 harvests ago. I am fairly new to to the scene and prefer to let the Pro Growers here to give the advice, other than this. Read here to help with the new hobby that is now in your veins and...TELL NO ONE what you have. Peace and Good Luck

Latest posts

Back