I Am Sorry Tbg!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect TBG and I will respect his decision.

BPOTM is too important to let fade away, its an integral part of the forum.

As any stage hand will tell you ..... The show must go on.

I can understand TBG frustration I been there before. I think TBG wanted to keep the BPOTM thread clean, which means a user shouldn't have to go thru 20 pages of comments just to view a few pages of pics. I am fairly new here, the rules were clearly stated in the first post. I am sure month after month of having to delete posts gets real old.

Just throwing out a suggesting here I think a BPOTM could be done without a moderator. Just start a thread for BPOTM and use the amount of thanks to determine who wins. So maybe your pic doesn't go on top of the page At least people could show off their buds. Just one suggestion.

Crazy man. Sorry to see the BPOTM go.

TBG..I feel ya man, as I am a mod at another site(non mj site) and it gets old being the Forum cop. When I hit that Jolly Rancher 2nite, the first rip will be for you and your Bro man!

What if folks sent a PM to a Mod with thier pic for BPOTM and the mod posts it in a locked thread?

I am not tryin' to start crap, I just think that the BPOTM is one of the great things here at MP. It really seems to bring the community together.

We are suspending the BPOTM for November. Hope everyone can understand. Don't know yet whether or not it will be back. Let us figure it all out. Thanksgiving is this week and we will be busy with our families and will deal with it later on.

Thanks for understanding.

here ya go tbg, hit this outta my bag :bong1:

you know i lov ya ;)

and thanks agian for all the hard work!

Thorn said:
oh ok lol...and hey there's no nips in my avatar...i covered them up ;) but if it does offend anyone at all then just tell me and i'll change it.
as a 29yo man, i am deeply offended by those hot breasteses......totally...
j.k...boobs are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back