I don't know what is going on with my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I don't know what you hydro guys are talking about.

I've read charts about nutrient absorbability at what PH, and there's only a small window where all nutes can be accepted by the plant: roughly 6.5-7.5ph

I took one look at those plants, and I can see you're giving them way too much N. They leaves always curl like that, but they're still green.

Chill on the nutes; make sure PH is adjusted; make sure your water is distilled (or at least had a day to evaporate the Cl2 from the water)

BD, read my sig. Then go back and read his first post. He is growing in hydro and his pH is different then the soil chart you are reading.

Buddyluv the heat was a huge fator. I have since replaced the crappy inline fans from Home Depot with a squirl lcage fan from a forced heating system I think it is about 1000cfm to 1200cfm. The temps have dropped considerable now. The plants are comming back but I think I am now two weeks behind due to the stress the palnts went through. But there still alive and getting better.

other then the mild wilt they look ok. Get the temps under control and you should be fine.

Another thing:

Are you certain you need to feed calmag every time?

Dwc is not coco and I doubt the plant needs that much before flower. If I were you, drop the ph to 5.3, stop on the cal mag every feeding, or even better, foliar with epsom salts once a week because there is such a thing as cal mag overdose.

...and drop the FF nutes, as they are total crap. Mostly non-organic anyways...

Latest posts

Back