I dont really know how to say this....but

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trillions of atoms said:
thanks guys, i really appreciate it alot- i cried my eyes out on the phone with my father last night...and i still dont feel right. i dont think it has really hit me yet. and i really dont want it to. idk i feel wrong for surviving her?

im just so torn.
God took your sister for a reason......

i hope things are easing up a little for you. (even though i doubt they are)
it will take quite some time to get over and then even after that it'll still always be in the back of your mind. (i think about the death of my son almost constantly) i know you probably dont wanna hear anything about that crap but i'm gonna tell you anyway just cuz what i'm bout to tell you could save alot of people that are into that stuff.
your sister is about the tenth person this year i've heard of dying of that crap...i heard from a co worker last night that there was supposenly a lethal batch of that crap goin around here (u.s.) if you know anybody else doin that crap,let them know...hopefully it will make them think twice.that drug is no joke.it wasnt around the county i live in til about 8 yrs ago..now the small towns around here are infested with it.its so sad to see all the younger people into it. i had you and your sis on my mind all night after hearing that and i just wanted to see how you were today. -Take care Bud

Wow I will lay in bed and pray for her tonight TA !
I know what hard drugs will do, done it, and at the end, my using meth I was Loooking for my Last Fix and I mean LAST and I couldn't never get enough to end it all and I guess God had his hand on me to find her..

Here a question for U and all????
If ur neighbor is selling drugs and u know they r hard drugs and those that come around looks Flakey and u get worried about ur stuff and one day u come home to find u be riped off..

U speck ur neighbor drug activety so what would u do?

my $.02 is
i dont really know what your to do but definitly never mess with someone thats dealin that crap,people crave that stuff so bad that he could easily have one of them try to do somethin,and the sad part is most of his people would do it for a $5 pack.if your tired of all the crazy people and what not bein around your house,make an anonymous call to the donut lovers...they steal peoples stuff they have outdoors around here (grills,bikes..you name it)i think theres a big difference between a person dealin weed,and a person dealin that crap.people will do anything for that crap. just be careful. i dont and would never consider myself as a snitch but honestly, I CANNOT STAND THE STUFF and if i had heroin heads and crack heads on my side of the block,i'd do anything to get rid of em. expecially if i was tryin to grow some herb in my house.hes just makin your street hot man. anyways,theres my $.02

TOA- May you be granted the strength to get through this. Rest in Peace Little Sister.

very sad
only a child really
shes sleeping now
its worse for the family left behind
you gotta be strong for your parents
its so wrong to see your kids go before you
wish you all the best TOA

tcooper1 said:
God took your sister for a reason......

Comments along these lines can be more damaging than helpful.

Last thing I wanted to hear about after my loss was anything to do with "God's" ""Plan"".

TOA...I know you live close to me...don't hesitate to contact me for any reason. Beer, Hug, shoulder to cry on...whatever you need.

Oh wow TOA I am so sorry to hear about your little sister. :(

I lost my dad 6 months ago, he was my everything and I miss him everyday.

Here's a poem that Marp showed me, it was really nice I thought.
----------------------------------------

http://www.wowzone.com/death.htm

Death Is Nothing At All

Death is nothing at all
Death is nothing at all,
I have only slipped away
into the next room.

I am I,
and you are you;
whatever we were to each other,
that, we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name,
speak to me in the easy way
which you always used,
put no difference in your tone,
wear no forced air
of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we shared together.
Let my name ever be
the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect,
without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all
that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.

All is well.

-----------------------------------------

If ya need me, I'm here too. *hugs*

May the blessing of light be on you
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

RIP Stephanie

Me and my family will pray for you and yours tonight and we hope that you find your way. Take care and be safe my friend.

A human life is precious, not meant to be thrown away.
When it happens, it makes you say "Why would you take them away?"
Just know that he has his reasons for taking her from you.
I'm sure he feels the same pain just as you and I do.
The pain and loss is terrible, I know it hurts deep inside.
It's happened to me before, I just cried and cried.
Dont wallow in the misery, It will only make it worse.
Dont let it follow you around, don't let it be your curse.
You will make it through this, he will make sure of it.
Rely on your friends and family, just promise to never quit.
We'll all say a prayer for you and yours tonight.
And God above will hear it, in all its wondrous might. (DJG 2008)
RIP Stephanie

she was young 18?? im not good with math lol thats a shame man did you know she was doing it??? i have a buddy overdosed on morphine feel out the back of a boat oh most died paramedics saved him he was dead tho for a little bit hes lucky man i fell for you man both my grandmothers died last summer of cancer was a rough summer............. take it easy peace

Hey man, I just wanted to extend my best to you and all those close this sad situation and I will say a prayer for everyone involved to find comfort and peace. So many feel the weight of the sorrow around you and we're all here to help you carry it. Talk as much as you want - or don't talk at all - do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Be at peace Stephanie...there is much love where you are.

Sir my hart go's out to you in so many ways !! life is some thing we take for granted, we should think about the good times in life, love and let live!!
The let live part is for you ...try not to think about the bad but LIVE with her in your hart... we live under a god of mercey TOA and she will find her way in to the fathers arms!!!

I went to a war that started after 911....young I went off in to the army through my time in I saw lots of lives lost for reasons that were not mine!!
all most 7 years later to come home to having lost my wife and 2 kids do to
a 18 wheeler runing them over on a off ramp!!! I say this to remind you that NO god could ever PLAN on doing this to US!!! why this happens i will never know, but was real mad at god for a long time!! TOA life can be lost in more than one way...dont spend to much time on thinking what if's and what could have bins.......just my advice to you sir

you and your parents are in all of are prayers

matt

Latest posts

Back