I dunno what's eating my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynchmob

Reaction score
I've bein noticing that some of the leaves on my plant have portions missing, that appear to be bites marks of some sort. The size of the missing portions range from small pea size to silver dollar size, and they all have a circular shape to them. The leaf's edge where the miising portion is curls downward. What confuses me is that I don't see any insects, worms or signs of infestation. I'm about to start the flowering stage of this plant, but am hesitant because I've heard that it won't make it all the way through flowering if there is a bug problem present.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will try to post some pictures of my problem later on today.

Do you have a dog? My dogs love to get their teeth into my leaves... almost every day! haha. Anyways, if you don't see any bugs there really isn't much you can do now is there? I would recommend still flowering and if the buds do appear then treat it.

Or cat, my cat just got ahold of one of my babies. Messed up two leavespretty bad.:mad:

Damn, those are pretty big bite marks. You don't see any insects? You got a rodent problem? Rats or mice will do the same thing. EEWWW!:D

Latest posts

Back