I found two seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you have not gone hermi, and good choice on the seed company, next time i order seeds, i will go to "The Doc"!

Mandala Seeds also has excellent genetics for the price. Check out their web site. I have a Satori in flower right now. And as soon as I can get a girl or 2 out of the vegging room into the flower room, I am going to start some Speed Queen--I hear it is good for the arthritis and it is an early finisher.

iClown said:
you could just be really lucky if your plant produced some good bud, and if its your only plant then why not plant the hermies and grow some more killer bud with seeds?

I wouldnt throw them away.. think about it, if your plant has alot of thc, and a couple seeds, then whats the harm in keeping it? the only way a hermie is bad is that it will pollenate other females?? i may be wrong.
don't do it you'll be passing on hermie trait in some seeds. good way for destroying genetics.

So I ended up harvesting my other plant a few days ago and so far I havnt seen any seeds :D So I hope only the one turned to be hermie. The bud off this this one is WAY more potent and has lots more crystals so I bet its going to be a lot better smoke. BUT the good news is yesterday I ordered seeds from the DOC!!! I went with Nirvana X Northern Lights which is an indica and flowers in 8/9 weeks. I cant wait to get started on those babies! :yay:

So here are a couple pics from the 2nd plant I harvested. Thanks for everyones help! :ccc:

IMG00695.jpg

IMG00694.jpg

IMG00693.jpg

IMG00691.jpg

Ooooh, they're so pretty! Nice job Megan. Hopefully you don't find any seeds. What do you estimate your yield is going to end up at? Great job- Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

BBFan said:
Ooooh, they're so pretty! Nice job Megan. Hopefully you don't find any seeds. What do you estimate your yield is going to end up at? Great job- Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

No clue on my yeild cause I have been smoking off of it for a while now "sampling" it. lol.

hey,good job! i'll bet your so geeked to get it all dried out.i seen you say you ordered nirvana from the doc,if you ever want nirvana beans again,try seedboutique.com,im almost positive they're way cheaper.i live in the michigan/ohio area and it took a couple days under 2 weeks to get my beans.they'll give ya 5 freebies also. obviously,its too late now.but for future references.i'm so glad to see you ordering new seeds and not trying to use them hermie seeds.by the sounds of it,i'm willin to bet that it developed them seeds very late in the grow.you'll be good this next time around though,now you know what a male looks like and what not..things should do nothin but get better from here on out.good luck and thanks for postin the pics hun-later

p.s. you have some nice nails,i'll bet they're some good scissors/roach clips

megan23247 said:
No clue on my yeild cause I have been smoking off of it for a while now "sampling" it. lol.
You're such a cheater!! But, since you've done it, how'd you dry them to get rid of the green taste? I'd love to sample my blueberry right now, but I hate that chloro taste. Under the right circumstances, I'll be a cheater too. LOL

theres really no way of gettin rid of that nasty taste.when your takin early,your really just seein what kinda buzz you get.the taste will be much better once its dried out correctly.if your gonna "cheat" =) dont do it with too much and just let the bud sit out in your window or in the sun for a while (hours..maybe even a day) just dont microwave it though,it'll smell wierd and will take away from the thc.

BBFan said:
You're such a cheater!! But, since you've done it, how'd you dry them to get rid of the green taste? I'd love to sample my blueberry right now, but I hate that chloro taste. Under the right circumstances, I'll be a cheater too. LOL

Well I first made the mistake of putting it in the microwave and like A.I.D said, it takes away from the potency and the flavor, so then I bought a food dehydrater and put some bud in it for about 2 or 3 hours and it acually tasted ok, THEN I decided to put some on top of my DVD player for a few days and this proved by far to be the best way IMO to quick dry cause the bud tastes good like it should and you dont run the risk of loosing the THC like you do when "cooking" it.

Latest posts

Back