I got a letter in the mail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
So it appears the Canadian border agency has confiscated my seeds, this is odd because i have been told possesion of seeds in Canada is not illegal only when they are germinated have you broken a law in Canada. anyways who cares i spoke to the good folks at Attitude and another package is on the way. :).

Bummer:(

At a least the tude is honoring their guarantee

I can't believe any country wastes money on confiscating seeds in this day and age. I am actually starting to get excited with what is happening in the US right now. More and more people are finally standing up and saying legalize it. Still got a ways to go and I am not naive, I know big pharma and the prison industry will continue to try and keep it illegal.

trillions of atoms said:
Dman...shame on you.

you have free seeds available.

quit walking over a dollar to pick up a dime......

:) this order was originally placed in early September, wont happen again, lol.

johnnylongjohns said:
The prison industry?

The prison industry is big money. Especially the privatized ones. Inmates are their bread and butter.

interesting timing.
trying to quell self sufficient growers now with the new commercial medical system they're putting in place?

hope the replacements fare better ;)
:)

Hl nailed it...the prison industry is a HUGE business....they want EVERYONE to be criminals...no money in honest folks!!

The world is officially going to hell now that we have allowed privatized prisons. Is there anything we are not willing to make money on. Next is privatized armies, oh wait. Well at least we don't have privatized governments...***?

Latest posts

Back