i got busted!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
edit poliss iam sorry to say dat... i almost get my head hang bcoz i rise one beautiful plant

i had beautiful home grwing outdoor.. why i said home growing outdoor becoz i had my plant inside my door but when the sun rises up i put the plant outside in my balcony.

i stay at kuala lumpur

i didnt relize dat i stay under the cops apartment, there is cops has been watching my babies since my babies has grown big and already showed the sex.. quit tall mayb like 18 inch\

sudenly when iam out the house there is 8 cops waiting at the front guard and i still didnt realize dat will hack me, until i went to my house and then bunch of cops coming to my house and they asked me to convince dat my plant is mine i mean iam the one who grew the plant...
but i didnt.
they start hiting me and screw my things in my room they check all around my evidance and they found it..
also they took my pee. mayb for them to drink and get high lol

and i got bad verry bad situation..\
they think iam pusher or dealer..
becoz now in kualalumpur we had dry season no body can find a weed
like manggo u just can dream about it or to find it..

and then they put me on the jail for a month while iam inside the jail they start invistigation they start asking my housemate and they start asking people arround me and the thing is my family hasnt know yet wat my situation..
i keep low my situation off my parent.

finaly my parents knew dat i got cought by a police
and then they bail me with alot money
and now i have to go to my country.

my study is over this is my last sem for graduation but i ruin it
my life is change.

but my joint still burn until death

weed for life.!!!

WOW iiq van condet, that is really bad news :(

I hear the laws in kuala lumpur are extremely harsh, any drug whatever is a death sentence.

You are lucky the plant was not harvested and you had the dried buds!

man, sorry to hear that brother. i would be leaving that country immediately!!! talk about draconian laws. you can be sentenced to hanging there if they charge you with trafficking. the student in thier grade schools have to submit to eye scans if thier thought to be on any drug. another example of why i love my country...bb...

In a country where they take such a grim view on drugs, why did you put it out on the balcony? "The lots of money" you mentioned seems to have saved you. I'd leave that place and forget all about it, if I were you.

Good luck. I'd run. won't give same advice to US folks that its hard to run, but run dude run. ;)
Coward is someone who runs when there is a chance. get the fook outa there IMO

bloomin eck ,,,,:yeahthat: what all the other posts said :bolt: right outta there :peace:

Latest posts

Back