I Kinda Miss The "Thanks" Button

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaxforgandhi

On a mission...apparently
Reaction score
I understand that it was causing some trouble with the server, and I know that folks can still do it via the rep thingy. I still miss it. That's all. :D I'm baked. I really want a cookie.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

I dont miss it at all..kept slowing down and messing up the service.

I know, you're right. I guess I should say that "I wish it didn't screw with the server." It was just easy. Man, am I lazy or what? Still looking for my cookies. BTW 2Dog, I love your avatar, cracked me up!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

thank you! cracked me up too. thinking about all the times humans mess with them how funny would it be if one popped up with a acorn oozie and popped a few shells..hehe

2Dog said:
thinking about all the times humans mess with them how funny would it be if one popped up with a acorn oozie and popped a few shells..hehe

True that! Prairie dog hunting wouldn't be so popular if they were shootin' back! (acorn oozie...:rofl: you too fuunnny!)

theres alot of things i miss here too. man, we used to cut up on the shoutbox every morning. really miss that alot. real time chat...aahhhhh...:cool: ...

have seen many changes in the year and a half i've been here... mostly, people just come , and go... here today, gone tomorrow...:ignore:...

butttt, if it speeds up the site, Irish is all for it...;) :cool: ...

and it is the fastest it's been in all my time here...:D ...

I seem to recall this story about a tourtice and a hare...............

Latest posts

Back