i like this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman Burke

Fire It Up
Reaction score
its just everyone on here are cool and
dont say dumb crap i was on grasscity
which was allright you got ur answers
answered quickly but you didnt have dumb
ppl saying dumb things about u and stuff
ppl are really cool and respectful here
i like that
so blaze on everyone:smoke1:
hope ya have a good smoke

peace

Yup, it's a great site!! i'm gld you enjoy it too just like all of us members!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yuppers, very good reason to like this site lol =) i'm glad that we don't have egotistical pain in the behinds! lol. They're usually what bring sites down and make them a unenjoyable environment. But thanks to all the cooooolio people here we don't have that type of environment!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
yuppers, very good reason to like this site lol =) i'm glad that we don't have egotistical pain in the behinds! lol. They're usually what bring sites down and make them a unenjoyable environment. But thanks to all the cooooolio people here we don't have that type of environment!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

agreed
and i like things chill
and there aint no hate
here not that i have seen..

Im a member of 2 other forums but I'm seriously thinking of boycotting them for this instead!:hubba:

I agree with all of you. I love this place. When I first got here, the place was cool as can be. No flaming, no arguments, no bashing.

Since then, MarP and all of us Mods have worked to keep it that way.

I've very glad you all enjoy it here and I can guarantee that it will always be just as nice as it is now!

Bring a friend. Heck, bring ALL your friends who are cool.

Enjoy!!!!

Amen!

This is by far the best forum I have found on net. And I mean any forum of any subject.

Peace my friends.

This is definitely a great site. Most people are really nice and helpful.

Latest posts

Back