I need help pls!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
Hello guys!!! It is my first time growing and i am quite ignorant to many aspects of cultivation... So far i am doing ok but i don't know what's going on with this plant ; It seems to be very stressed, it hasn't grown as much as the others and there is something wrong going on... (check the pictures) :hairpull: i just dont know what it is. Any help will be very much apreciated. Thanx!!!!!

sick1.jpg

sick2.jpg

The stem started to faten up at the top and bottom but did not in the middle, do you really think that something is eating the plant????

It sure looks like something has been cutting into that stem. It may heal. Looks like a lot of damage.

Towards the top of the bad part, it almost looks like cuts from a knife. ???

where is your grow located? is it in an old shed or something....I seen where you cut a hole in the floor boards.

The grow is located in my the atick, in a storage space. The thickness of the stem hasn't been reduced at all! ... It just hasn't developed in the middle of the stem.

Because of the marks on the stem, I believe something has been chewing...

EatingStem-2.jpg

thank you bro... Is there anything that i can do to this thing that is been chewing the stem? what can that be????

whereismymind69 said:
thank you bro... Is there anything that i can do to this thing that is been chewing the stem? what can that be????

In an attic, I would think of a mouse perhaps. I've never heard of one eating MJ, but what else could be up there?

Set a mouse trap with some peanut butter and see what you catch.

Set a mouse trap with a bud on it...Well, the mouse seems to like MJ, right? LOL!

Latest posts

Back