I Need Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBud88

Reaction score
I have a lovely large pant that just started to bud maybe a week ago. My question is, how soon do the buds start to show hairs or any type of crystals or trychs? These buds right now look like just plump healthy little green bunches. No hairs, no crystals, just green and big. I would greatly appreciate any advice or pictures of early budding stages.

Thank you

if theres no hairs,how do you know they are buds?thats the 1st thing you will see on a female.the pretty white hairs.post some pics.i want to see this.

YoungBud88 said:
These buds right now look like just plump healthy little green bunches. No hairs, no crystals, just green and big.

Yea Sounds like you definitely have a Male Plant!!!

yeah if its just lil clusters of say tear shape like balls wit no hairs stickin out them then i'd say male too. but i'm not an expert. just wat i've lerned on here so far. just keep on reading everythin theres a lil somethin for everyone to use inalmost every thread or somethin of interest as u read. i always find myself never regrettin to read any thread or post on here.. "GO MP" :)

if it is outside, just wait for 9 week from the date you saw these plants and keep checking them if you can :) umm you want to check on mp info of sexes u might got herm or offically its male thouigh.. no hair then its not female

YoungBud88 said:
I have a lovely large pant that just started to bud maybe a week ago. My question is, how soon do the buds start to show hairs or any type of crystals or trychs? These buds right now look like just plump healthy little green bunches. No hairs, no crystals, just green and big. I would greatly appreciate any advice or pictures of early budding stages.

Thank you
Plenty of pictures on the Resource page youngbud..;)

Latest posts

Back