I need some help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Some of my buds are solid milky and some have amber.. they are small! They can't be ready right?

How does this work outside... I figured I had weeks till they even had a clear trichome.

What do i do?

PS, Don't tell anyone but I just microwaved a bud at half power and rolled the greenest joint of pink moma and i gotta say i am stoned... I don't want it to be done this early, i like big buds... (is that a song) lol

tis the season---lots of people harvest only the parts that are done and let the rest continue to cook till they're ready

I always go by the trics:aok:

Just be sure that you are looking at the trics with good light and not looking a bug poo or something. Evening sun gives me different colors:)

Maybe your super soil is not so super?

Went to give last feeding to northern lights plants last year at this time and when i got there they were done,small but done.

Getting really close here on a few...I looked last nite with the scope and figured about another week for some that are just starting to amber...maybe let email swell if not too much amber for you .good luck and happy trimming

I had my lighted loupe out there Duck, who's soil you calling not so super... I think you're right..The pink moma has some good sized buds on her just not what I expected... If I have to work this hard, feeding all the time and watering twice a day all summer and making tea and if i don't get a good harvest, i don' t believe i will do this again. I think i saw amber on the Nurse larry's too...NOOOOOOO say it isn't so! I thought i was three weeks out and they would bulk up!!!

Latest posts

Back